MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. We are getting both MV's ready for the track this year and I'm in need of some advice as I am still familiarizing myself with the aftermarket product group for our bikes.

I'm searching for mirror block offs, frame sliders, and axle sliders for both F3's.

If anyone can give any insight as to a good set of any of these I would me most appreciative.

·
Registered
895 Posts
R&G racing do all those items for the f3. There is a picture of my bike with them fitted in the track day picture thread around early January.(Donsy's post)
Found it: p154

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I ordered a set of block offs from R&G as well as frame sliders and axle sliders.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Getting the ole girl ready for the track this season. Got some new parts coming for her. I held off all last year modifying the engine performance while I got situated and accustomed to the bike during the track season of last year.

Received my Zero Exhaust from Kevin at Zero Exhausts! (Great guy to deal with). My wife surprised me while i am away working and ordered my HP Corse header from Alex over at GP Racing (thanks again) and finally I just ordered my MWR air Rams and filter with adjustment plates.

Currently the bike is up at a very dear friends Superbike Shop/Dealership where it is under the knife having a full standalone engine management setup from RapidBike installed. It's the Race version and we will be adding a second Lambda sensor for better tuning. Granted we will have to do some substantial real world tuning and testing at the tracks this season but I'm hoping this little bit of work is a nice change.

As always I will post any videos, dyno sheets or general pictures of bike sexiness to this thread.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey there Donsy. Good sir I have been extremely busy with work. Been all over the country and only home a few weeks. I'm working one last contract that I estimate will end around mid April to early May. After that I will be taking off until September or October unless something spectacular comes my way in the form of business.

Hoping to get the performance of the bike tuned in with a few track sessions and then we will begin with some in-depth suspension work. Debating on the Bitubo drop in carts and their rear shock or just having RaceTech just make me a set of custom forks and shock. The guy I run with owns a dealership that is a certified RaceTech dealer/tuner and he is very good at what he does so we are looking at that route.

Thanks for the welcome back friend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts