MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just transcribed the F4 312R MV manual maintenance schedule onto an Excel spread sheet and printed it off as an ongoing record of work done and work to be done.

..I'll keep it on a clip board or something. I suppose I could have just written it on the back of an old envelope but it did lend itself to Excel...

I have a little fleet of bikes and it's hard to keep on top of things so this is my answer for each bike.

I feel less stressed now :)

joe

ps if anybody wants a copy for the format I'll happily email it as an attachment...Nothing fancy but it works..

·
Administrator
19,858 Posts
Randarosa has a white board in his garage with all his " toys" or vehicles listed where he tracks services with dates and mileage. Visible and easy to update.

Wish I had enough toys to require a system!!

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Randarosa has a white board in his garage with all his " toys" or vehicles listed where he tracks services with dates and mileage. Visible and easy to update.

Wish I had enough toys to require a system!!

I have to admit to the sin of jealousy where Randy is concerned.....:green:

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
I use Google Docs to keep track of my fleet of vehicles and their service needs. Before I did that and had too many to remember I would always try to remember the last time I had the vehicle serviced and see how "guilty" I felt for not remembering to determine the service time. Documenting it saves me a ton of money as I tended to feel guilty well before service was actually needed. I wish the bikes would "tell me" when they wanted a visit to the service center like some of my German cars. That would be a truly wonderful thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts