MV Agusta Forum banner

Getting back to MV family

8K views 54 replies 18 participants last post by  Nenad87s 
#1 · (Edited)
I owned B3 two years ago...
bla, bla, bla.... long story short !!!
Now, I can't wait to pick up my B4 1090rr with 600mile on the dash this weekend, and where to start first. Dealer told me that bike was serviced and ready to go, BUT there is always.

#2 ·
Great choice of bikes !!! What year model? Look it over for the obvious, then go ride. Very reliable bikes.

Where in the States are you located?

#21 ·
guys, does anyone here is or know lawyer, I'm so frustrated with company who should transfer my bike, it's past three weeks since they picked up my bike and more than month when i signed contract.
i try to find out what is going on but they stop answering to my calls last week(around 3.30.), call them once a week(3 call total), now i would like to ask attorney for advice, and thinking maybe he can contract them whit "some nice words", bike should be transferred from Miami to Chicago, I paid upfront full amount, I even get license plate and registration from DMV before bike arrive, also paid one payment, now second is near, company name is
Haul Bikes / Daily Direct
4600 N. 124th Street Milwaukee, WI

any help what to do would be nice

#22 ·
#30 ·
anyone have any idea what is wrong with dash, potential problem, should try whit new battery ?
story......bike was parked two weeks in garage, night before starting was contacted to battery tender all night, then next day was struggling to start so I connected again to battery tender and started with no problem, after few minutes I noticed that dashboard is not working as should...

Attachments

#36 ·
Not sure if you found your answer on exhaust cleaning but you might want to try a general search on the forum. I had mine jet-hot coated and it’s lasted for years.

Reactions: Nenad87s
#34 ·
Did you fix your previous problem?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.