MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying To Get An F4 Sucks".

IT's me again;

Finally i'm ready to buy the bike. I'm located in FL and i have been shopping around first in fl, in miami for instance, they have just one 06 monoposto left and i want a biposto.
In tampa FL, they offered me the 06 black for $22500 otd but i read one thread in this forum where somebody got the same one for $17700 plus tax. So i think $22500 in tampa is a lot!

I'm willing to travel to pick it up or pay for shipping charges that are around $400 to $700 depending on the location.

I have been contacting different dealerships all over the east coast and this is what i've gotten so far:

1- Give me your SS # to run your credit, before giving me the price of the bike.

2-After several minutes of discussions, the cheapest price for an 06 is $20500 and up plus taxes and of course i can't choose the color because is the one they have left.

3-Nobody seems to know how the financing works, they dont have answers to my questions.

What i have noticed is that none of these dealers sell their products, clients just buy from them, you dont get any help at all. Since i am used to purchase japanese bikes up tp $14k the most, it's either than I am not ready to get into an expensive bike yet, or they dont want my business.

If anyone has any information regarding any dealership having a brand-new 06 F4 (biposto) with a reasonable price, please let me know.

I have always liked the design & specs of the Agusta. I participate in different forums (Honda, Suzuki) and this one in particular had liked me the most because people here are more friendly and willing to help. The only thing :confused: i complain about is their dealerships.

Sam

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
You could give Beaudry Motorsports in Idaho a try. I figure with the winter season upon them, they'd be willing to work with you on the shipping. I can't tell if they have a 1+1 thought:
http://www.beaudrymotorsports.com/cgi/bmsinstock.pl

2005 F4-1000S, RED AND SILVER, MSRP $21,495, BLOWOUT! $17,900
2005 F4-1000S, BLUE AND SILVER, MSRP $21,495, BLOWOUT! $17,900
2005 BRUTALE 750, BLACK/RED, MSRP $13,995, BLOWOUT! $11,900
2005 BRUTALE 750, SILVER/RED, MSRP $13,995, BLOWOUT! $11,900
2006 F4-1000S, RED/SILVER, MSRP $21,795, ON SALE! CALL!
2006 F4-1000S, BLACK, MSRP $21,795, ON SALE! CALL!
2006 BRUTALE 910 S, BLACK/RED, MSRP $14,495, ON SALE! CALL!
2006 BRUTALE 910 S, RED/BLACK, MSRP $14,495, ON SALE! CALL
Pro Italia has a red/silver 1+1 listed on their site and they know how the GE special financing works (since they're adverstising it) but I don't know if you'll get as low a price with a sun belt state compared to someones that's snowed in for the winter:

http://www.proitalia.com/mvagusta.html
'07 F4-1000 Senna -$29,995
'06 F4-1000 S (red/silver)-$21,795
'06 F4-1000 S (matte black)-$21,795
'06 F4-1000 S 1+1 (red/silver)-$21,795
'06 F4-1000 S 1+1 (matte black)-$21,795

·
Registered
59 Posts
financing an mv is not going to be the same as financing a honda or suzuki. the main reason being that mv agusta does not have a financial services arm as does honda and suzuki. what this means is that because motorcycle financing is not something that most lenders concentrate on, you would be best off to arrange your own financing through your credit union assuming you have one, or a lender that does a lot of these type of loans. capital one comes to mind as well as american general.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Suggestion:
change this thread title to "TRYING TO GET AN F4 SUCKS".

Actually "getting an F4" doesn't suck at all.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Bigs said:
financing an mv is not going to be the same as financing a honda or suzuki. the main reason being that mv agusta does not have a financial services arm as does honda and suzuki. what this means is that because motorcycle financing is not something that most lenders concentrate on, you would be best off to arrange your own financing through your credit union assuming you have one, or a lender that does a lot of these type of loans. capital one comes to mind as well as american general.
I think what he's referring to is the special financing program between MV Agusta and GE for 4.99 % on remaining 2006 MVs.

MV Agusta and GE Money Bank have teamed up to offer rates as low as 4.99% through December 31, 2006. Call or email Pro Italia Sales for more information.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Suggestion:
change this thread title to "TRYING TO GET AN F4 SUCKS".

Actually "getting an F4" doesn't suck at all.

Suggestion accepted and changed

Thanks!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think what he's referring to is the special financing program between MV Agusta and GE for 4.99 % on remaining 2006 MVs.

Exactly, Thanks Allan.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I was really just razzin' ya a bit about the thread title! :laughing:

Good luck and don't get discouraged.... it'll happen for you ...... and when it does your life will change .....

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
GRand said:
.... it'll happen for you ...... and when it does your life will change .....
Yeah.... you'll spend all your time on the forum, spouse will wonder if you've gone off the deep end, you'll end up broke after you safely budget for the bike, but not the unending list of add-ons that you will be tempted with..... :blah: :blah:

but you'll absolutely love it all!!! :yo:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Allan Gibbs said:
I work for a captive finance company. I doubt MV is kicking in any dollars to offer low rates. GE Cap being such a large lender likely is the best deal in town aside from a credit union. You gotta realize that a loan of this size the lender makes minimial profit. :smoking:

·
Registered
328 Posts
I agree 100% about "buying" an MV rather than MV dealers "selling" you a bike. I tried to buy an MV from Gold Coast on Long Island and their salesman blew me off because of my age. I think it was an old guy named Avi. I ended up buying one from Corsa Motorsports in NY almost completely because Gus (the main sales guy) is the man (and the price was right).

I don't know about the rest of the country though.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Try Corse superbikes in WI, I got both of my Brutales there, but you have to go local for service. It takes up to 2 weeks to ship em down here, but the savings was worth it. You'll always save more with a larger dealership, but dont expect to get a great deal on service from the local dealer if you dont purchase from them. Ask for Sam at Corse.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Here's the link to Corse Superbikes: http://www.corsesuperbikes.com/promotion_detail.asp?veh=&id=1877

I was looking at the fine print of the GE financing program. Yikes 94 months for is available if you buy a bike between $25,000 and $50,000. The 4.99% rates is for 84 months.

GE Money "FUNancing" Now Available For New MV Agustas.
Rates As Low As 4.99% On Select Models!

Special Limited-Time Promotion for New MV Agusta Motorcycle Models with Amounts financed of $10,000 and above. Available through December 31st, 2006.

Offer is subject to credit approval by GE Money Bank. Applies to purchases of new, untitled 2004 BRUTALE ORO, BRUTALE 750S, 2005 BRUTALE 750S, F4-1000S, F4-1000S 1 + 1 and 2006 BRUTALE 910S Agusta Motorcycle models with an amount financed of $10,000 or more made between November 1, 2006 and December 31, 2006. Terms up to 84 months available for purchases of $10,000 to $24,999. Terms up to 96 months available for purchases of $25,000 to $50,000. Based on credit approval criteria, a down payment of 0% to 25% of your purchase amount may be required and fixed APR between 4.99% and 16.24% will apply. Examples of monthly payments required for an 84 month term at 4.99% APR: $14.13 per $1,000 financed and at 16.24% APR: $20.00 per $1,000 financed. See your dealer for details.

Standard program guidelines and terms for FUNancing Installment Touring / Cruiser Motorcycle Program apply. Promotions are subject to change. Participation is not available. Cannot be combined with any other manufacturer rate or discount.

GE Money Bank and Cagiva USA reserve the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
I spoke to matt from cagiva usa this weekend there is also 5.9% financing on the 2007 F4-R models as well which runs through Dec 30.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm thinking if you have to finance a bike for 8 years that should probably tell you something. :laughing:

I don't finance toys at all, however I can see 3 or 4 years as feasible for those that don't mind debt service. But 8 years is just flipping retarded. :bash:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts