MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.pjsparts.com/catalog/

Email: [email protected]

Just got my Rizoma Limit Mirrors from Mike PJ at PJsParts.com. He is the ONLY official Rizoma US distributer since this past Spring and can get all Rizoma parts and has some in stock. Mike get's weekly shipments from Rizoma and can get them at very good prices. Shipping costs are also very resonable. I got the Rizoma Limit mirrors from him for $156 each + $10 USPS Priority mail shipping.

Mike responds very quickly to emails and gives accurate status in a very timely manner. But I saved the BEST for last...he does not require any deposit what so ever on ANY Rizoma part until he has it in his hands to ship to you. Additionally they can import other parts at special request like Matris Dampers, Wave Rotors, LightTech parts, Fabbri screens, etc... (*Non-Rizoma parts do require a deposit). I highly recommend them :yo:

·
Registered
119 Posts
They look very nice. I assume they come with mounts allowing them to be installed on the bars. Are the mounts included in the price you paid?
Let us know how well they work.
Thanks!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No the mounts/adapters for the Burtale are seperate and cost about $20 each. I actually purchased the adapters before I purchased the mirrors themselves. At the time I bought my Matris Damper I knew that I was going to purchase Rizoma mirrors but didn't decide on exactly which model so I ordered just the adapters.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine look exactly the same. Thanks anucci for the information before I ordered my set :yo:

·
Registered
798 Posts
SebBrutale said:
anucci do the new mirrors still vibrate alot?
Sure they vibrate, they are sitting on the Brutale. But not even close to vibrating as much as stock. You still can't see directly behind you, but you get a clear view for merging into traffic, which is what I was after. I wish the stock mirrors were more usable because I love the looks. I even went as far as contacting carbon fabrication companies to see if I could have longer versions made, but no dice.

·
Registered
304 Posts
what's interesting that barend mirrors remain clear at any RPM...but visibility sucks in them... things appear too small and too far..

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After just one day with the Limit mirrors all I can say is THANK GOD!!! These things are great, vibration is very minimal and as good as you are going to get on the 910. The mirrors once torqued down are basically a solid piece of the bike. Visablity is very good to the sides and I don't have to lower my body anymore to get a view out of the mirrors.

·
Registered
304 Posts
emmvee said:
I have the Rizoma BAR END mirrors - SWEET!!! and they are out to the side so you see so much!

any chance for a full report and Pics?

do they vibrate at speed? How about picture from the riders point of view?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I adjusted the Limit mirrors further this morning and now visablity directly behind me is rather good. I probably couldn't be any happier with the mirrors :smoking:

·
Registered
417 Posts
I have the Logic on my 910, emoto supplied me and they had the adaptors , mirrors look great , fraction too small for me, but better than stock for vision.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts