MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm playing around with a new concept/idea which I believe everyone here can enjoy. A group of educated artists are looking to paint your photos in order to expand their portfolio -- selecting from 3 categories:

- Automotive (That is my personal touch / influence)
- Landscapes
- Animals

If you go to www.handpaint.net you can submit your photos for selection. No spam or anything like that. If your photos are selected they will be handpainted (oils on canvas) and mailed to you for free. The size of the painting is still TBD but guessing around 2+ feet in width/height.

:brutale::f4:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Cool Alvin! I submitted one in each category. My Automotive was a boat, not a bike. Hope I'm not disqualified.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will be looking for variety, quality, and something suitable for each artist's style. Definitely not disqualified!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Interesting. Submitted a shot of my reef tank. Might be a bit too complicated with all the colors but worth a shot.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
If I am not too late, I submitted one in each category. They are not edited in any way so I hope they are ok.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Alvin,
Do you guys have a website with your work?
I would love to take a look at it.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Alvin,
Do you guys have a website with your work?
I would love to take a look at it.

Daniel.......look at Alvin's signature.......it's right there.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We're doing another wave of paintings for folks as we continue to get things right. If you haven't submitted photos, or you wish to submit more, please do so! Your chance at a free painting

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! I've been updating the site now. Hopefully you didn't encounter anything weird. Some great paintings have come out of the testing phase. I'm really excited!

Some more:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Just uploaded mine. This is the coolest thing ever...................well besides my new F4. :mouthwate
Thank you very much for this opportunity!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts