MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easily the most hideous Mv iv ever ever seen !!

I'm booking myself an eye test coz I refuse to believe someone could do this to anything except jap crap and the price !!! This owners clinically insane.

Like the seats though, yeah yeah, wicked, bhangra bhangra

BEWARE, THIS IMAGE IS DISTURBING !!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220976298891?redirect=mobile

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
That has been sitting on Ebay for quite a while and I suspect it will be quite some time and a few price reductions before it sells..... Or is given away.
:barfalot:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts

The instrument cluster is stock, so are the Dzus fasteners and brake rotors. So there is at least $500 of value in it.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Some one had way too much time and money on their hands

·
Registered
352 Posts
I guess a chopper shop tried to create their own custom "Oro" lol...this is hideous!

·
Registered
871 Posts
He declined my offer of $100.00. Damn, I was so hoping. I messaged him just for fun and asked him how exactly he expects to sell a bike that the entire motorcycle world is making fun of. This pic has been on facebook, sportbike pics, Bike Life and who knows where else, ALL comments have ONE thing in common, fucking dumbest thing to do ever in the history of dumb things done to bikes. Even beyond gay stretched busa's and before this they were on the bottom for me, And yes, when ever I refer to those bikes it is always, "Gay stretched busa". I don't even have a name for this yet. Maybe, "so this is the result of a member of the "Latin Kings" winning the lottery?". I will openly point and laugh till I shit myself if I ever see this in person.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Here's his response. "The bike has been signed by the greatest Mv rider of all time,Giacomo Agostini,who thimks the bike is stunning,also by Phil Read ,and ridden at Hockenheim by Read.It has also spent a whole winter in an Mv dealers,who were really glad to have it on show.I will not spend anymore of my time on someone as ignorant as yourself,who doesnt understand extreme craftmanship,and who maybe should spend more time brushing up on their spelling.AGOSINI,enough said"

All I did was send him to the link on Sportbike pics where many people have posted comments about it that would make what you guys said look like a compliment. And quoted some of them, and told him to paint it back like stock and then it would be worth something.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I think if he would add a chrome extended swingarm, he may be able to sell it faster. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I think if he would add a chrome extended swingarm, he may be able to sell it faster. :laughing:

THAT was perfect !!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Guys, i have seen this bike in the flesh........................i'm still having treatment for the mental damage it did. The doctor says that given time i might make a full recovery, i hope there right:)

Dorian

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
This bike has been knocking around since I think about 2001, I saw it at the NEC years ago!!

At least the picture I have of this bike has young lady draped over it, not a very pretty one I'll admit, but still, she takes your eye's off the hideous bike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts