MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.olympusamerica.com/ge.../flash.asp

skip the intro, then click 'commercials', then 'emergency'
Freaking amazing. It is totally insulting to all motorcyclists and to EMTs everywhere. What kind of moron would approve such an advertisement!

I wrote the AMA and to Olympus Camera Company..........

Signed
Disgusted!

·
Registered
798 Posts
RoyB said:

Freaking amazing. It is totally insulting to all motorcyclists and to EMTs everywhere. What kind of moron would approve such an advertisement!

Signed
Disgusted!
WTF could they have possibly been thinking. I buy Cannon anyway, but now I will NEVER buy Olympus, nor will I ever endorse them. I am sending a letter.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
morons...

what's next? armed robbery gone bad?

Alex, didn't you post that one before? I guess it's amusing idea for a commercial...

RoyB said:

Signed
Disgusted!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
odonata said:
morons...

what's next? armed robbery gone bad?

Alex, didn't you post that one before? I guess it's amusing idea for a commercial...
hey! yeah!

repost!!!

i just found out that this "commerical" was not done with VW's involvement at all. as a matter of fact, vee-dub is thinking about a lawsuit against the two film makers.

un-pimp das commerical?

alex

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
altoon said:
hey! yeah!

repost!!!

i just found out that this "commerical" was not done with VW's involvement at all. as a matter of fact, vee-dub is thinking about a lawsuit against the two film makers.

un-pimp das commerical?

alex
interesting... I wish the Olympus ad was also done without the involvement of Olympus, that was just plain stupid.

Car bombs, suicide bomber, beheading etc... very very bad topics for jokes these days, but with that said, it would be nice if all those fanatics could blow themselves up without hurting others, IMHO...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts