MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Recent purchaser of a fabulous new 1078 brutale. Upgrade from a modded zrx1200 which was a great bike but needed much better handling. Too heavy. Love naked bikes and brute is the ticket!!

Already learnt heaps here, hope to contribute in time.

I'm in Melbourne, fairly familiar with most good rides in Victoria and tasmania. Hopefully able to catch up with others for some rides!

Cheers.
Russ.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Gday Russ, In geelong here, always up for a ride if not working, usually GOR but I'd luv to check out the Spurs with u melbourne boys sometime. I'll probably head to Apollo Bay on Thursday if you're up for it, weather permitting.

Mick.

·
Vendor
5,156 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate and enjoy the Brute.You are surrounded by some great roads down there,Mitch.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all. We do have a few good roads and also a police force with a commensurate devotion to capital raising in a misguided attempt at safety. Won't spoil my enjoyment of the new bike though!

Cheers,
Russ.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Thanks all. We do have a few good roads and also a police force with a commensurate devotion to capital raising in a misguided attempt at safety. Won't spoil my enjoyment of the new bike though!

Cheers,
Russ.
Welcome buddy,great bike the 1078 brut,yep in qld they are dressing in abba costumes and singing there famous song ,money money money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts