MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I now have a brand new Impeller UPGRADE (bought for £173.24 euro's delivered to the UK) and the seals (Part no 10 & 8 in the image) bought separately. I ordered 2 of each seal and the impeller. But my bike has already had the Impeller upgrade, so I do not need to change it now. Silly me, should have stripped it first! So it's for sale as a kit if anyone wants it? Make me an offer.

WATER-PUMP-MV-Agusta-moto-F4-2007-F4-312R-1000-1x1-F4-312R-1000-1x1-36.png

·
Super Moderator
22,357 Posts
@312R Dan: Bumping For Sale posts is not among the rules for this section.
Do it again, and I will delete the thread.

If you change conditions of sale, then you can post that information.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@312R Dan: Bumping For Sale posts is not among the rules for this section.
Do it again, and I will delete the thread.

If you change conditions of sale, then you can post that information.
Oh right. Thanks for the info Chuck, obviously wasn't aware of such a rule.

So you're saying it is a rule that "bumping" is not allowed right? If it's "not among the rules", it would be OK surely...?

Anyway, take the advice as not allowed and appreciate you letting me know. Thanks pal

·
Super Moderator
22,357 Posts
One should read the first post in each section that explains the rules of that section....

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you can wait until we can move again, would you accept £100 cash? I'm sometimes down in Dorset so could collect.
Otherwise I can pay for postage to Ireland. Thanks Pal.
No problem at all, happy to hang onto it or sort out the posting to you. sorry for late reply, not been online for a few days.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Brill, thanks. As soon as I can get up to you I'll bring £100 cash.
Is there a way of private messaging? I'll let you have email or mobile number then.
Thanks Dan.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brill, thanks. As soon as I can get up to you I'll bring £100 cash.
Is there a way of private messaging? I'll let you have email or mobile number then.
Thanks Dan.
I've tried to message you but it says I'm not allowed... If you go to your avatar, look under conversations and start conversation, type in 312R Dan and send me your number and i'll text you back so you have mine...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello, is this still for sale? If so would you mind posting it to Portsmouth?
Hello Trickle,

New to the forum I see... Be worth making an introduction, show us your bike and put up a new members post, maybe tell us a bit about yourself. The MV community is a family and has some long standing members that appreciate the comradery & community spirit, some of them also who make the rules :)

It is still for sale, for the right offer, Wobblegut was going to come and collect it, but have not had any cash, so it remains for sale. Though for courtesy I will contact him to offer a final refusal as he was the first to enquire, but if no reply or payment then you're welcome to it and I'd be happy to post it to you, no problem at all....

I trust you are well and look forward to hearing more about your bike :) (y)

All the best

·
Registered
9 Posts
21CB1412-5019-4B0A-997D-DA71D2DA9EF6.jpeg
Hi, I have been meaning to introduce myself but at present I have a bike in bits, none of the recommended upgrades have been done, I thought being untouched was a good thing until I found this forum. At present I need a new radiator, the impeller upgrade and hopefully I might get to ride it this year. Let me know if he doesn’t want it, many thanks.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
View attachment 478670 View attachment 478670 Hi, I have been meaning to introduce myself but at present I have a bike in bits, none of the recommended upgrades have been done, I thought being untouched was a good thing until I found this forum. At present I need a new radiator, the impeller upgrade and hopefully I might get to ride it this year. Let me know if he doesn’t want it, many thanks.
Sure thing, check in tomorrow and we'll sort something out. Looks in great condition from those pics and they are an immense ride!!! I hope you enjoy doing the upgrades and even more, getting some miles done together :) (y)

Congratulations on your fantastic bike and welcome to the Forum. (y)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello, is this still for sale? If so would you mind posting it to Portsmouth?
Mark is happy for you to take the Impeller as you're in the same country and have a need for it. So check your messages and we can sort it out. :) (y)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts