MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

Anybody tried/seen any of the gel seats on eMoto ?

Whats the finish/materials like .. compared to say Corbin or Sargent

·
Registered
294 Posts
No, but don't order from them...
Ouch! That's a ground for dismissal from the forum.:stickpoke

Just kidding, just kidding... :)

I have been communicating with them via email last few days and they volunteered the availability with even me asking with an approximate expected date. I would consider that much better than most other online retailers.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Recently I´ve got a FCC seat from e-moto. Fast delivery and really good quality.

But u can try to confirm firstly by e-mail the availability as well.

·
Registered
82 Posts
+1, but a red and black “Simil Leather seat” it’s a nice well made seat, which goes well with the bike. Also it now feels like it has a seat and not that MV had forgotten to put one on.

ps did come two weeks late.

·
Registered
499 Posts
with emoto, you send your money and will get your stuff. how soon you get your stuff depends on a variety of factors (i guess), none of which are based on what they tell you. im not saying they lie, but i'm not calling them honest either. i've spent close to $5k with emoto.

in other words, them saying something is in stock, not in stock, on its way to them, on its way to you, etc is not relevent. all that matters is the day they take your money and the day they give you a tracking number. the time in between is impossible to estimate, especially for them.

but, they did ship everything i ordered. you will get your seat. one day. maybe just a few days. it took me up to several months to get everything, and a lot of emails.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts