MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new gel seat from e-moto this morning, it’s very very very cool I love it.

Will try to put photos on later but may be to busy out riding. :f4:

Thanks lads for a great service :yo:

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
MaskU2See said:
Great, please write a review when you get a chnace, would love to know if its worth the price.
Thanx,

Bob

as would i, my stock seat is killin me, im thinking of repadding it, and re upholstering it. but if the gel seat feels good, then ill just get that one.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
you can also buy some gel padded spandex biking shorts from a local bicycle store....that will help a good bit. Just don't wear the shorts by themselves.......cover em up!! :nutkick:

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Djester said:
you can also buy some gel padded spandex biking shorts from a local bicycle store....that will help a good bit. Just don't wear the shorts by themselves.......cover em up!! :nutkick:
hahahahaha, lol, or maybe ill buy those, and cut it up and use it as padding on my seat.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
its no joke....it'll help out a bit..... cost is less than a new seat.... around $45**- 120** for the good ones. Your crotch will be happier!! While you're at it, get some doctor shoals foot inserts too!!

Are you gellin??"

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Djester said:
its no joke....it'll help out a bit..... cost is less than a new seat.... around $45**- 120** for the good ones. Your crotch will be happier!! While you're at it, get some doctor shoals foot inserts too!!

Are you gellin??"
im gellin like magellen

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Greg,
you haven't even gottent he bike yet, and I'm already going to tell you how to spend your money... Here goes

:popcorn:

BTW, ducatin miami already had a white 312... I asked for you, but they said that they had to send it back for some reason :jsm:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The seat looks and feels great, it was very easy to fit about 30 min. You do think why MV didn't fit this in the first place.

Cost was £284.99 for the Simil Leather seats, which is a lot but after putting on the bike, I would have paid more. Will do a full write up when I have done some more miles on the bike.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts