MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you all would like to know that I officially gave up my place in line for the Senna that is waiting for me at ProItalia. Given that I already have two Italian beauties in the garage with a third on the way (the car), I decided that I had to draw the line somewhere. That said, I do still have my deposit in for a Ducati RR and I will almost certainly do that transaction when the time comes (even have that pre-cleared with the wife!). So, whoever the lucky bastard is that gets my Senna, treat her well. :bawling:

Steve

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Good move Steve, the RR is a must have if you can afford it.

Personally I would replace the 749R with the RR :love: ..and while I'm at it, to help keep up with the the RR I'd also replace the Corse with a Veltro or Tambo :smoking: ...I know you love the Corse paint scheme but you could always put it on the Veltro...with those roadbikes in the garage you wouldn't want to ride or lust after any other roadbike...until the next generation MV emerges that is:koolaid:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Steve,

Ride them and collect them; best of both worlds.

Would pre-order a Duc red racing suit & helmet; sweet!

Peter

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I guess I'm the lucky bastard! I was initially positioned to take delivery on my Senna from the 2nd batch. Jake called me on Thursday to let me know that "a buyer" (now I know it was you, Steve) had backed down, so I was up for delivery. Thanks, Steve ..... I know the decision must have been hard for you, but you sure made my day!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
GRand said:
I guess I'm the lucky bastard! I was initially positioned to take delivery on my Senna from the 2nd batch. Jake called me on Thursday to let me know that "a buyer" (now I know it was you, Steve) had backed down, so I was up for delivery. Thanks, Steve ..... I know the decision must have been hard for you, but you sure made my day!
GRand! Welcome to mvagusta.net and congrats on your Senna! Be sure to get yourself in the registry and post a lot of photos :drummer:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome Grand. I believe I saw your bike at Pro Italia there was a "Do Not Touch Sign" on it.

They are beautiful. Enjoy. :smoking:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I thought I was going to get that one on the floor with the "do not touch" sign, too. Pro Italia has a small stash of them in back --- that's where mine came from. They even had to do a VIN swap with me mid-paperwork because the 1st bike had a small paint error in it that they discovered last minute, so I know they have at least one left in the "stash". I guess they have to replace the bad paint part and the bike will be left undeliverable for a couple of months.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts