MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Nice, Gary Kohs is quite a fella. He sponsors Rosey lackey to speed run MV Agusta 1000 at speed week.

He also runs a business making exquisitely engineered model aircraft and ships..eg Bismarck and Titanic. Fine art models

Very gifted man

joe

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
What a heck of a collection. It is sad to know it will be sold off, which I .....

"it is about the people" sounds like some other old balding guy I know.

Rob, what do you say about this collections?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I saw tis collection at the motorcycle gathering at the Quail Lodge this year. Nice & yes its for sale in one lot.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
He explains that the collection is complete and a significant part of the journey was to compile a collection of one of every kind of production MV Agusta.
Now that journey is complete he sees the project as over.

·
Administrator
20,004 Posts
He explains that the collection is complete and a significant part of the journey was to compile a collection of one of every kind of production MV Agusta.
Now that journey is complete he sees the project as over.
It's good to be the King.... :smoking:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!

My name is János Koós from Hungary. I need a bit help from MV Agusta community.

I have a 175cc MV Agusta , but unfortunately, it has a lot of missing parts, but I would like to see how it looked like in the original state, because I would like to refurbish it.

I have the engine number , and VIN from this model.

EN : 404190T
VIN: 404890/36

If somebody can help me in every case to getting close to my loved MV, please feel free to contact me!

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Look around in the "classic" section here. Lots of knowledgeable people there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts