MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have added a couple of bikes to my garage and just wanted to post an update.

I still have my beloved F4 312RR Mono. In Nov last year I bought a used 2011 Triumph Speed Triple 1050 with 5040 miles on it. It now has 9900 miles on after some local poodling about and a trip to France followed by a mega 3000 miles plus tour of Europe over 12 days. What an epic bike.

Last week I added a modern classic to the stable with a 1999 Suzuki GSX-R 750X Fuel Injection SRAD. Having covered 4728 dry miles in its life. New Michelins on it and all fluids refreshed etc, It is absolutely standard and looks like new apart from the ignition barrel.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I had a 96 GSX-R 750 and imo, that was the best body style of all the gixxers. Has about 6x the trunk space of any F4 too. Do the UK SRADs notoriously tick as well?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
nice work Proddie. I done a similiar Europe trip last year on a Triumph, but that was a new Tiger Sport. Same great engine though. i've recently added some new bikes to my garage too. And as it happens they are very similar to yours! In Manufacturer at least! now i just need a bigger garage!!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts