MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to seal the floor of my garage and chose to use a red sealant. I like it, but some might say that it is an acquired taste. I am trying to decide what colors to paint the walls, but am having trouble deciding. I was thinking of doing half white and half blue set horizontally, with a matching red strip separating them down the middle. I know that all of you have good taste so figured that I would solicit your help. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I say instead of painting it, get a couple of strippers for the pole you have in there! :laughing:

Ok, I can see the blue/white with a red stripe and think it would be very nice..

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'd go with white walls and ceiling for the light reflective qualities. Then finish with a 6 inch green boarder at the bottom of the walls - its Italian :)

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I'd go with white walls and ceiling for the light reflective qualities. Then finish with a 6 inch green boarder at the bottom of the walls - its Italian :)
I like that idea with the green stripe near the bottom of the wall :smoking:

I'd definitely paint the walls and ceiling white. It'll look a lot brighter and roomier. Convenient that your garage door is white as well.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I like that idea with the green stripe near the bottom of the wall :smoking:

I'd definitely paint the walls and ceiling white. It'll look a lot brighter and roomier. Convenient that your garage door is white as well.
I agree with Opadope.....:)

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Light grey or off white on the walls. No stripes. But a large mural of a naked chick would do nicely.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

+ 1

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I like Chet's suggestion the best! Put mirrors on the walls.

Otherwise the wall colour - WHite.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am thinking that the Italian colors might be the way to go. Perhaps white walls with green and red stripes. All the ideas are great. Oh yeah, and I am trying to figure out if I can get a stripper on payroll for the pole. Some of my buddies said they would chip in.

·
Jason + Stanley Knife + D.I.Y = Casualty and
1,061 Posts
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yuck

who in there right mind would ride a tambo in snow :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Jason + Stanley Knife + D.I.Y = Casualty and
1,061 Posts
yep white walls with a 6inch green n red stripe all round about 6 inches from the floor up

or half way up the walls but then make them 3-4 inches

·
Registered
548 Posts
Paint the whole thing white, high gloss and if you want to mess with colours:

1. Commission a nice light box, or neon bit of garage art. Or buy one second hand, Porsche, Shell Oil, vintage MV Agusta, etc
2. Get a big vinyl mural made (knee down on an MV 4x life size, F1 car, reclining blond, etc)
3. Put in uplights and downlights with different coloured fresnels that you can then change out to suit your mood

Or, you can do what your wife says!

·
Registered
572 Posts
keep the red floor, paint it halfway up in silver on the walls and bright blue the rest of the way to the ceiling.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts