MV Agusta Forum banner

GAPALICIOUS 2022

9K views 131 replies 18 participants last post by  Allworld 
#1 ·
Let's make it happen this year notwithstanding a big variable that won't be decided by us. I'm putting this here in hopes we can plan around any shortcomings. I'm in. Any time Sep-Oct.

#4 ·
and you will everything to get me there lol

• Haha
Reactions: MV Arthur
#9 ·
It was a bit lonely last year, (Thank you Curtis).
I go to the Dragon every year in the Fall and have been doing so since 2011, I will be there again this year. I'm all in, so let's put a plan together.

#10 ·
It was a bit lonely last year, (Thank you Curtis).
I go to the Dragon every year in the Fall and have been doing so since 2011, I will be there again this year. I'm all in, so let's put a plan together.
It's always great seeing you Rob, and the rides are never boring, nor is your company. Honey fried chicken!!

#12 ·
It's been a while since my last post, but i'm 90% in...

Reactions: Amplific
#13 ·
Yeah,......we're going to need that last 10%.

Are we thinking of the end of Sept. ?
Sept. 29 to Oct 01?
I am booking accommodation for Sept. 26 to Oct 02 on spec.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Plant

Don't want any loneliness like Rob last year....................

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Plant
and even if the CrowsNest view is out.....................

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Cloud Sky

the high-end scenery elsewhere ...................

Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

and the pop-up Tech Workshops.............

Plant Trousers Shoe Outerwear Vertebrate

make this trip memorable.

Highly recommended.

#23 ·
Oh man, looking at those pics, I'm jonsing for a ride!!!

Reactions: MV Arthur
#33 ·
That's currently about US$10.11 per gallon..... there would be riots in the streets here.

#35 ·
There were riots in the streets of Peru.............. Poorer countries are hit with the same high prices with very little means to pay the cost. We are at least wealthier as a whole.

#38 ·
I don't know if there are any official dates, however I will be staying in Tellico Planes, starting Sept. 25th thru Sept. 30th and leaving on October 1st.
I'm staying in a cabin called the "warrior" on Rafter Rd. It is right next the shorty's market ( the Shell station).

#54 ·
This is great news. I am at the cabin "Warrior" Right next to the Shell station on Rafter Rd.
I decided to go upscale a tad this year.
I may bring both the TVL and my new Street Triple, but if I can only bring one, then the Street Triple gets the green light.

Curtis if you need to, then you are welcome to crash the night.

#57 ·
I'm staying with Mountain View Cabins in Tellico Plains. That is the rental company that we have been using in the past years.
My Cabin in on Rafter Rd. at the very beginning, just past the Shell Station and before you get to the road that leads to the Crow's Nest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.