MV Agusta Forum banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
-For those around weds AM, what time is Tellico KSU typically (fed or unfed?) and are the cabins the best place to meet?
-Anyone have a spare bed in Tellico for Weds night?
I'd be dropping trailer in Robbinsville and excited to meet more MV riders. Weather looks fine weds/thurs.
Mike
972 eight35 five315

·
Old Wing Nut
24,838 Posts
Doctor appointment Wednesday AM....I expect to get there around 5-ish, probably earlier.
Mike, I have the cheapest cabin they offer with only a singe bed. Maybe someone else has 2.

Reactions: Indy

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thank esq'z me. Cabins were two night minimum on website so far. I only need Wed night. I have plan-B as needed.
Mike

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Randy, his brother Shawn, and I rode some good NE GA roads today, followed by some local Hibachi for dinner. We are taking it day by day. Tomorrow we will venture out to McCaysville, Suches, Dahlonega, Blairsville. Wed and Thurs we plan to head up to Tellico and Deals Gap areas.

·
Registered
270 Posts
We will be in cabin 12
Thanks George Number2 I'll take you up on that Weds night drop spot. Appreciate the offer. See PM.
#Draginknee, #allworld, anyone ;)... I'll be in Robbinsvile weds ~10am and can meet anywhere after. Shoot me a time, place, and phone number. Easy peasy. Otherwise I'll be solo around Gap, 28, Foothills Parkway and then run Cherhola to cabins for evening. Ride with cabin group Thursday returning to Asheville by 5pm.
Look forward to meeting MV group for longterm funs.
Mike nine72 eight35 5315
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

101 - 112 of 112 Posts