MV Agusta Forum banner
81 - 100 of 118 Posts

Super Moderator
Speaking of Miami, I need to reach out to Carlos...
I was on the phone with him yesterday. He is planning on being there - I just don't know his precise plans.

Reactions: Draginknee

Registered
Hey I'm an original F4R owner newly in Ashevile and just heard about Gap ride from Dino.
I can be there monday-tuesday or tuesday-Wednesday to ride/drink/eat/visit with those early.
1) which pair of days work best?
2) is there an itinerary, route, or meet-up time and place?
3) Does someone have a bed spot for Monday or Tuesday night (I'm 45+, don't snore, fart much, and shower daily)
4) or where should I look for quick room near group?

I'm an old racer-x, dirty biker, acquaintance of forum legend "JamesC", friends with "Admin Alvin" have a knee puck somewhere signed by Matt Lynn and Luca Scassa...and have an RC51 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
Mike Rawlings. Nine72 eight35 five315
Trousers Smile Outerwear Vehicle Wheel

Old Wing Nut
OK....booked a cabin on Rafter Road ( #21 or #22 ??). Arrive Wednesday afternoon the 28th. I have an AM doctor appointment...so late afternoon.
Departing Saturday Oct 1st
I'll haul Art's little 125 along so it can go visit Andrew's again...running this time, albeit with a rod knock.
See you all there !!!

Registered
Hello Indy: Per weather underground it may rain on Monday, so Tuesday/ Wednesday maybe you best bet. I arrive on Sunday the 25th and leave Saturday October 1st. I will be staying in Tellico Plains which is the very end of the Cherohala Skyway. You can rent a cabin from Mountain View Cabins 423-519-2000 tellicologcabins.com [email protected] I will be in a cabin named "Warrior" which is on Rafter Rd. near a little gasoline station/convivence store.
There really isn't an agenda. I personally like the Dragon and most of the roads in that area, since I only get down there once a year I tend to stay in the area, but could be interested in a day trip to "the snake"

Old Wing Nut
Will need to find a place for dinner..... unless someone wants to cook :oops:

Premium Member
mannnnn wish I could join. My new to me ALTH rotors would be used well. Have a great trip everyone. Looking forward to the pics.

Old Wing Nut
Sleep......hang out in your cabin and keep you awake?

Reactions: R1andrew

Registered
So without Chuck and the crowsnest. What are the evening plans going to be?
It may really depend on where you are staying. I know the lodge has an open deck, but most of the cabins have a smaller outdoor seating area.
I am not a partier, and tend to be early to bed, early to rise type. The healthy, wealthy and wise part escapes me.

81 - 100 of 118 Posts