MV Agusta Forum banner
61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
We were going to be staying there but landing an incredible deal on a place in Robbinsville.

Still gotta lock in a Spyder rental... Although a street legal sxs would work too
This will be great, I think the Spyder would be perfect. I look forward to seeing you again. :)

·
Old Wing Nut
24,852 Posts
Well, dang ...... I need to see if I can join you guys too. Miss hanging out with such a fine crowd of gentlemen.
On Beach vacation at the moment. Gina needs some mountain air and exercise.
Will advise.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Wrong thread earlier, my apologies...

3 weeks out people!! Shall we do an official roll call on who's coming and what dates? I'll be at Windrock in TN on the 23rd-25th, but will be home that Sun for the rest of the week. Randy and his brother are staying at my house, and I think are coming up while I'm gone (gotta hide the Viper keys). I also think I'll have a new toy to be riding by the week in question... although it's not an MV...

·
Super Moderator
25,736 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
3 weeks out people!! Shall we do an official roll call on who's coming and what dates? I'll be at Windrock in TN on the 23rd-25th, but will be home that Sun for the rest of the week. Randy and his brother are staying at my house, and I think are coming up while I'm gone (gotta hide the Viper keys). I also think I'll have a new toy to be riding by the week in question... although it's not an MV...

I think a official roll call or attendance list would be great.

Rob Gagne 9-25 thou 9-30 (I leave on Saturday morning 10-1) Cabin # "the Warrior" on Rafter Rd. near Shortie's Market (shell station)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Ah, still teh same response here. Unfortunately we cannot make it~!
Next year?!
Sorry you and Cindy can't make it down 😕 and for the extra work for my miss-post.

·
Super Moderator
25,736 Posts
No worries. We really want to, but there are physical challenges and logistics with a class Cindy is taking.
2023 may be The Year.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts

·
Old Wing Nut
24,852 Posts
@MV Arthur ... you should drive down instead of flying and then you could take your little 125 home with you !!

I started all the bikes in my workshop the other day, a routine monthly exercise that includes brief rides when possible, and your little MV started right up on the second kick and settled into a nice idle. The vintage Japanese bikes, on the other hand, took a lot more kicks on the lever to get started. :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: MV Arthur

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
That’s ideal but I have a wedding in Miami on Sunday. My wife’s gonna be partying without me on saturday but I’d rather be with these guys haha. You coming, Ed?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
That’s ideal but I have a wedding in Miami on Sunday. My wife’s gonna be partying without me on saturday but I’d rather be with these guys haha. You coming, Ed?
Speaking of Miami, I need to reach out to Carlos...

61 - 80 of 118 Posts