MV Agusta Forum banner

CANCELLED - Gapalicious 2020 - CANCELLED

17K views 209 replies 36 participants last post by  drmasis 
#1 ·
So this year's event already seems a dim and distant memory and quite frankly I need something to look forward to where the weather will not be quite so cold and wet! :grin2:

Time to get things started, who's up for another weekend of stunning, quiet mountain roads and creek beers?!?!

#2 ·
Well, there you go, well done Chris for getting the conversation started, we're freezing our buns here on the East coast and I'll chime in with the first affirmative!

Reactions: gotfolk
#3 ·
Yes !!! But it must not coincide with the Barber Vintage Festival this year.!!!

Reactions: Dunlop
#4 ·
#7 ·
Well as usual I try to stretch my allowed vacation time, and so I don't know if I will be able to take additional time off in the fall. I am heading to Peru in April and for 17 days and taking vacation time off in advance for that little escape. My vote would be the last week of September or the first week of October, that is if I can get the time off.

Reactions: gotfolk
#11 · (Edited)
Let me know when you plan to arrive so we can get you checked in and prepare your cabin appropriately >:)
#sprokitizing

#14 ·
The Preliminary Dates Are Set!

I am proposing September 30, 2020 through October 4, 2020 for the next event.

Reactions: Chr1s_j and italia
#17 ·
On my calendar too!

#20 ·
I am going to try and get out that way next year, might be easier to buy a bike to ride then ship her back to Oregon. I need to find some F4's local to me, to try out and decide on which one, or do i just get another F3 and let the soon to be wife ride it.

#21 ·
@jdgun: There are always extra bikes to ride at this event. I usually bring 5 to share.

Reactions: NTGmv1k and cruiser
#22 ·
I will be contacting Mountain View Cabin Rentals today or tomorrow to confirm we can get the Crows Nest....

#25 ·
Not the following...I'll be checking dates with Mountain View today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.