MV Agusta Forum banner

What Gapalicious date range works best for you?

• Total voters
541 - 560 of 561 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #542

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Thought I would update everyone on the injuries. Had a plate and 11 screws installed today and I already feel much better. Feels weird having a bone move around in your shoulder. Should be back at it soon.

I really can't express my true appreciation to everyone. Thank you

i

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Yes, George that is great news, now you can say you're "screwed" up!

·
Administrator
19,067 Posts
Thought I would update everyone on the injuries. Had a plate and 11 screws installed today and I already feel much better. Feels weird having a bone move around in your shoulder. Should be back at it soon.

I really can't express my true appreciation to everyone. Thank you

Ahhh...good !!! You got the titanium upgrade !! You will heal much more quickly and hurt much less. Wish they had done the upgrade on me 8 years ago, but my damaged lung prevented surgery.

Get well and back at it George. Look at it as a learning experience. Never too old to learn. ;)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Good to know everything is screwed on tight.
Now you can set off the metal detectors in airports............ Prepare for the BIG pat down. :wink2:

·
Vendor
5,213 Posts
Great news all went well.
If anyone has time to message Donsy that would be great,he has been in a bit of pain after his accident.
Sorry to take away messages to George.:smile2:

·
Super Moderator
21,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #550
@mitchy @Donsy: I have been in contact with Dons. HIs looks like a painful injury, but he is up and about on crutches. Damn cagers...be on your guard!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Probably good that it's fuzzy...
Amplific In your picture it looks like Art was still up on the balcony next to Lauren with his great camera, so phenomenal shots of the Ian and Ben dance on Art's bike may exist. Of course he was likely more concerned about any residue on the seat...

George, so glad to hear you're all put back together! I'm sure Charlotte is taking great care of you. Glad to hear you're on the mend.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks like i missed a great time and yall had awesome weather! Hate that i couldnt make it and that i still havnt had my F4 sorted. Im putting 2020 in my calendar soon as yall post it!

who was that in the video saying -something something NASHVILLE.. im in Murfree, MTSU. Doing photography and photo journalism.. would love to take pro pics and make a project of it next year!

·
Registered
340 Posts
I wanted to make this but had a work training during the meetup. I did make it down on October 7th to ride for a few days. Damn cold when I was there and off and on rain. I stayed at one of the cabins (cabin 9) just by the pond on the crows nest road.

·
Super Moderator
21,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #554
I wanted to make this but had a work training during the meetup. I did make it down on October 7th to ride for a few days. Damn cold when I was there and off and on rain. I stayed at one of the cabins (cabin 9) just by the pond on the crows nest road.
So, keep an eye out for the Gap2020 thread...and make plans early for next year!

·
Registered
119 Posts
huge thanks as always to big dadddy chuck and momma cindy for hosting, organizing and allowing us to all gather for his shindig. Also for being bike recovery

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I guess I need to chime in here. While I appreciate Chuck and Cindy’s effort, I really did not have a very good time on my five day getaway to the mountains of Tennessee. I really didn’t enjoy the company of anyone that was in attendance and the food that was prepared and brought to the Crow’s Nest kitchen gave me too many choices and filled the refrigerator up with too many leftovers. The beer and moonshine was too cold and the creek that we drank in was too warm. I grew bored of looking at exotic Italian motorcycles quite quickly, And I feel like my time could’ve been better spent picking up trash on the freeway. I suppose I might be bothered to come again next year but I’m not really sure as I might have to wash my hair.
Tepid regards and mediocre thanks to all,

Ian

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
I guess I need to chime in here. While I appreciate Chuck and Cindy’s effort, I really did not have a very good time on my five day getaway to the mountains of Tennessee. I really didn’t enjoy the company of anyone that was in attendance and the food that was prepared and brought to the Crow’s Nest kitchen gave me too many choices and filled the refrigerator up with too many leftovers. The beer and moonshine was too cold and the creek that we drank in was too warm. I grew bored of looking at exotic Italian motorcycles quite quickly, And I feel like my time could’ve been better spent picking up trash on the freeway. I suppose I might be bothered to come again next year but I’m not really sure as I might have to wash my hair.

Ian
It was pretty disappointing having to spend time with Lauren. And you too of course

·
Super Moderator
21,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #559
I hope you are just messing around, I personally had a lot of fun.
Ian doesn't have a sarcastic bone in his body....:stickpoke:shitfan::popcorn::nutkick:

...but, if he'd like one, there's always Sprokit Central...:humpother

:smoking:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

Ian
Bahahaha!

541 - 560 of 561 Posts