MV Agusta Forum banner

What Gapalicious date range works best for you?

• Total voters
341 - 360 of 561 Posts

·
Administrator
18,872 Posts
Lot's of different groups with different riding ambitions...with this many bikes/riders it is "everyone rides their own ride".

Price of admission for BMW riders (or other non-Italian) is at least one bottle of dark adult sipping beverage, preferably with some hard to spell/pronounce Scottish name. Ask Chuck for recommendations.....

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I'm curious who will have the newest MV at the gap, it would be nice to get some fresh blood with some new bikes at this event?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Gap stand

I might have the newest Italian but it's not an MV, sorry Massis. It's fun to ride though. It needs a shorter kickstand now that the suspension has been shrunk a bit. When Ian said he might not ride with his sore neck I thought I could just start leaning it against a tree or a post or whatever, Ian style. It's still way too tall for me, even though it's Puny as evidenced by it's tag. Maybe someone can come up with an idea to shorten it?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
I'm curious who will have the newest MV at the gap, it would be nice to get some fresh blood with some new bikes at this event?
Did you get a Claudio?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I might have the newest Italian but it's not an MV, sorry Massis. It's fun to ride though. It needs a shorter kickstand now that the suspension has been shrunk a bit. When Ian said he might not ride with his sore neck I thought I could just start leaning it against a tree or a post or whatever, Ian style. It's still way too tall for me, even though it's Puny as evidenced by it's tag. Maybe someone can come up with an idea to shorten it?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/e9g1FH2M5bg1Khru6
No need to be sorry, just need to ride! So does that mean you're bringing the Panigale?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
https://photos.app.goo.gl/e9g1FH2M5bg1Khru6
Did you get a Claudio?
That's the funniest thing I read all day! The day is young though...

·
Registered
653 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Gap stand

I have a hack saw
But George it's aluminum and they have all those fancy sensors and the bike won't start if you just start hacking bits and pieces off.

Massis, I am bringing both the Brutie and the Puny Pani to the GAP, we'll lean it on a tree, or Ian. They're roughly the same height.

·
Administrator
18,872 Posts
June do you still have a shot of me eating the lizard at the hotel?
Yes there's a whole video of it somewhere, OMG that was so gross.
May have been a bit disgusting....but it appears to have made Andrew's virility strengthen exponentially.....went home to make a new baby as I recall!! :ahhh: :jsm:

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
But George it's aluminum and they have all those fancy sensors and the bike won't start if you just start hacking bits and pieces off.

Massis, I am bringing both the Brutie and the Puny Pani to the GAP, we'll lean it on a tree, or Ian. They're roughly the same height.
Sorry June, I won't be available to lean it against, as I don't like Ducatis touching me without having at least rubber gloves, a face shield and a Tyvek suit on, but I can show you how to lean it against various things without damage.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #357
So....what is Gapalicious? OR rather where is it?
Gapalicious is an annual gathering of miscreants that like MV Agusta motorcycles. It started as Bubbalicious and morphed into Gapalicious.

There are many thread on the subject.

See my signature line for a link to where we stay and read this thread form post one to get this year's details.

Dates: October 2-6 Location: Tellico Plains Tennessee and surrounding area with the Mountain View Cabin Rentals as home base.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Gapalicious is an annual gathering of miscreants that like MV Agusta motorcycles. It started as Bubbalicious and morphed into Gapalicious.

There are many thread on the subject.

See my signature line for a link to where we stay and read this thread form post one to get this year's details.

Dates: October 2-6 Location: Tellico Plains Tennessee and surrounding area with the Mountain View Cabin Rentals as home base.
You mean Mv Agusta and eyeTalian bikes ( for sprokit founders)

·
Super Moderator
21,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #359
341 - 360 of 561 Posts