MV Agusta Forum banner

What Gapalicious date range works best for you?

• Total voters
321 - 340 of 561 Posts

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
I will be with You blokes on Friday at around 11pm.
So have a cool Drink for me ready.
It's a long way after can leave work, 6pm, from Stanley NC to Tellico Plains NC.
This are opposite Ends of NC and I have to drive around the Smokies.
I need a Bed and PM'd Masis already
I will be with You Guys.

·
Registered
659 Posts
do we have enough bikes? I was planning to bring 2
Has anyone done headcount, bike count?
As for nekkid ass, I can only think of the original and it was Lee. Sorry before your time Andrew.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Dam … Chuck I really was looking forward to this ride !! Thought it was next summer. I like the heat also and having operation soon . Please contact me if there is another ride this summer.

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
do we have enough bikes? I was planning to bring 2
Has anyone done headcount, bike count?
As for nekkid ass, I can only think of the original and it was Lee. Sorry before your time Andrew.

There should be more than enough bikes. I am bringing 3, Chuck will bring his usual 14 :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
There should be more than enough bikes. I am bringing 3, Chuck will bring his usual 14 :)
Just 14? Is that yellow Duc still around? Who gets to crash it this year?

·
Registered
5,096 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #330
The 748 is sold as is the Foggy EV 03.
I’ll be bringing the 312R, 1090RR, 800RR, a 695 Monster and my S4Rs.
I'm transporting a few other bikes.
Due to physical limitations, I may not ride so, depending on the day,I will have 3-5 bikes available for general use.
(Felix has dibs on the 800RR)
The 312R, 800RR, and the S4Rs will all have brand spanking new Bridgestone S22 rubber.

·
Registered
659 Posts
that's only 5, WTF you're a car guy now. Can't blame ya with that wife of yours and that vette she spoiled you with on your BDay!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I am bringing Art's 1000S for Ralf to ride, I will likely not bring either of mine as I'm not sure I will ride at all with my neck the way it is.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Does anyone have a place for Ralf to stay, we have him Fri night but he needs Sat night into Sunday. We check out Sat but plan to ride since we have an evening flight on the 5th?

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
I am bringing Art's 1000S for Ralf to ride, I will likely not bring either of mine as I'm not sure I will ride at all with my neck the way it is.
That is very nice of You Ian.
I'm looking forward seeing and chasing You.
But I thought with Art's F4 I could be much closer to You than with my 750 Brutale.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
That is very nice of You Ian.
I'm looking forward seeing and chasing You.
But I thought with Art's F4 I could be much closer to You than with my 750 Brutale.

Hey Ralf, Looking forward to seeing you as well, it remains to be seen whether I will ride or not, and if I do it won't be that spirited trip we took home that year.. I had cervical spinal surgery on a herniated disc two weeks ago and it's uncertain that I will feel 100%,

·
Registered
659 Posts
I'm always a slow poke on roads I've never ridden on before, I may just sit in the river...or float off down the river which would leave my queen bed available in the cabin and 2 bikes and my SUV. Maybe I should write a will.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'm always a slow poke on roads I've never ridden on before, I may just sit in the river...or float off down the river which would leave my queen bed available in the cabin and 2 bikes and my SUV. Maybe I should write a will.

My crew is not slow, but I am not sure I will stay with the Racer X group or want to. Someone did say recently I rode a "Turislow," Well, The Parkway is my home turf, and riding my own pace, I think my son, Nathan, friend Brian, who lives in Clyde, NC, will do just fine.

By the way, I got a new 790 Duke for my sons to ride. Nathan, my oldest is 6'5" and has a striking resemblance to Jesus. Ed has met him.

I love the gear box and sound of the 790. It will be a good size bike for the twisties.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Brian who has a GS, lives in the mountains and rides the roads we are riding regularly. I asked last year if a guy could join us with a Beamer, and you guys said no problem. Hes a terrific guy, a best friend and staying at Tellico on Thursday night. I will probably get there with Nathan about 4:00pm.

Sooo looking forward to hanging out and seeing all the MV's. I will let you guys sit on my TVL, 110hp, Turislow.

The Puig shield is off and the stock shield is on for this trip.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Hey Ralf, Looking forward to seeing you as well, it remains to be seen whether I will ride or not, and if I do it won't be that spirited trip we took home that year.. I had cervical spinal surgery on a herniated disc two weeks ago and it's uncertain that I will feel 100%,
I don't even know about which body parts You are talking Ian.
Heal well my Friend and we will have a good Time any way.

321 - 340 of 561 Posts