MV Agusta Forum banner

What Gapalicious date range works best for you?

• Total voters
301 - 320 of 561 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
is there a website or something detailing the events? or is it just a come and ride/hangout thing?
I've been told to bring 2 folding chairs, one that can stay dry outside the cabin and the other one will sit in the river. Both of which will be used to drink in. I never drink when I ride. So there you have it. Wait until you meet our counterparts from the UK!!! You'll love 'em. Fun will be had. Plenty of laughs, water before bed, sleep, ride, repeat. We're family. It started for me in 2011 when I bought my MV Agusta. I joined the forum and Ed fixed my radiator drip remotely...well he made a suggestion that helped me, then I rolled up Randaddy's driveway a few weeks later and here we all are. Family.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Seeing as I am not too busy at work this afternoon down here in FL... (most places have closed early due to the hurricane)

I was using google maps to look around Rafter rd to show a buddy where we stay and came across a Lake and Recreation area on the other end of it. Maybe a cool place to take a group photo.

Indian Boundary Lake Recreation Area

Attachments

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Just a side note, is anyone looking for a room, I should have room available in my house, still waiting to hear from some friends but there will still be space! Also, if anyone on this forum should pull the trigger on my F4, currently on E-bay, I can deliver it to the Gap! PM me with your thoughts...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah me too... looking forward to seeing other mv's on the road besides mine..and I won't have to explain what it is for the biljillenth time lol

·
Registered
412 Posts
I am planning on riding with my friend Brian and meeting up with you guys. He lives in Dylan, so I will be staying at his house. My first Gapalicious. Wohoo!

Reactions: PunyJuney

·
Super Moderator
22,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
Alrighty then! Let's get this party started....there are only 30 DAYS until Gapalicious 2019! :drummer:

We are gaining individuals by the day :friday: and Cindy and I are looking forward to meeting new friends and hanging with all you old f*ckers! :nutkick:

Being a full service gathering, Cindy will be starting a FOOD THREAD for Gap 2019 and making sure things are ironed out. :baddeal:

As suggested by one of our esteemed, and occasionally naked-assed :moon:, friends, we will be having a PIZZA NIGHT on Saturday, October 5. I've spoken with the proprietor of The Bear's Den Pizza joint in Tellico Plains. He says he will gladly support us...even though the requester is from Wales.....:stir::wave:

Here is the website for teh menu: https://www.bearsdentellico.com/menu.html

If you have a request that particularly trips your trigger :love:, let Cindy :thewife: know in The Food Thread (when it appears) and we will do our damndest to accommodate. :ahhh: :blowjob: :shocker:

Keep those cards and letters coming...remember, the more the merrier! :smoking:

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Alrighty then! Let's get this party started....there are only 30 DAYS until Gapalicious 2019! :drummer:

We are gaining individuals by the day :friday: and Cindy and I are looking forward to meeting new friends and hanging with all you old f*ckers! :nutkick:

Being a full service gathering, Cindy will be starting a FOOD THREAD for Gap 2019 and making sure things are ironed out. :baddeal:

As suggested by one of our esteemed, and occasionally naked-assed :moon:, friends, we will be having a PIZZA NIGHT on Saturday, October 5. I've spoken with the proprietor of The Bear's Den Pizza joint in Tellico Plains. He says he will gladly support us...even though the requester is from Wales.....:stir::wave:

Here is the website for teh menu: https://www.bearsdentellico.com/menu.html

If you have a request that particularly trips your trigger :love:, let Cindy :thewife: know in The Food Thread (when it appears) and we will do our damndest to accommodate. :ahhh: :blowjob: :shocker:

Keep those cards and letters coming...remember, the more the merrier! :smoking:
Ok can they do beer and whisky pizza? if not i'll have a look elsewhere. I may just cover my bare arse just for the sake of newcomers who may be offended[:flickoff:]

·
Registered
129 Posts
Bens pro tip for packing

- Bring different kind of gear- the weather can fluctuate temp wise pretty decent

-camp chairs for creek beers

-flip flops or water shoes

- Coffee

- beverages of choice

-advil

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just spent LDW at the gap. the F4 feels great on the skyway and foothills.. the dragon, not so much XD.
sooooo whats the website?

·
Administrator
20,376 Posts
Just spent LDW at the gap. the F4 feels great on the skyway and foothills.. the dragon, not so much XD.
THIS is the web-site....except to reserve cabins....

From Chuck's signature:

Gapalicious 2019 at Mountain View Cabin Rentals from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019
Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

·
Super Moderator
22,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #316

·
Registered
129 Posts
having ridden chucks F4 on the skyway I agree 100% (it was also my first F4 experience) so I got a magical combo for a first f4 ride

·
Super Moderator
22,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #320
301 - 320 of 561 Posts