MV Agusta Forum banner

What Gapalicious date range works best for you?

• Total voters
261 - 280 of 561 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #262

·
Super Moderator
21,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
No Savin Hill for you....

·
Registered
604 Posts
No Savin Hill for you....
Savin Hill was once known as " Stab n Kill".

You know your Dot lingo........... :)

I'm on Jone's Hill. One hill over or the other side of the "Savin Valley" or "The Flats" as it is often referred to.

For the full effects of the area,

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I am in for the Gapalicious 2019. I live in Robbinsville and will make contact sometime before the event.
Feel to shoot me an email or text/call. I'm hoping to be making some visits on a property I'm working on purchasing in Turtletown, so would be great to meet another local MV owner.

If I can get the time off I will be there on Monday the Sept. 30th.

Also if it would help, you can to refer to me as "Rob DBC", instead of "Rob if he can get the time off"

Cabin #5
Hopefully you'll get the time off. Fingers crossed for you.
Rob!! You know Randy and I would love to hang out with you if you come in early :smile2:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Feel to shoot me an email or text/call. I'm hoping to be making some visits on a property I'm working on purchasing in Turtletown, so would be great to meet another local MV owner.

Rob!! You know Randy and I would love to hang out with you if you come in early :smile2:
Fantastic I want to see you ride the Grom through that back yard this year, I missed last year. The off to Wheeler's to get it repaired.
Things are looking good.......... My Boss is warming up to giving me the time off.

·
Registered
70 Posts
AHHHH! just finding out about this. Excited to make some days and meet some other riders. i think ESQ might be the only other MV rider iv'e met
..ever. -.-

People around me have never even heard of MV.. including moto dealerships!

·
Super Moderator
21,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
AHHHH! just finding out about this. Excited to make some days and meet some other riders. i think ESQ might be the only other MV rider iv'e met
..ever. -.-

So, introduce yourself and make time to get there. Will you be staying in a cabin?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Fantastic I want to see you ride the Grom through that back yard this year, I missed last year. The off to Wheeler's to get it repaired.
Things are looking good.......... My Boss is warming up to giving me the time off.
Haha, that's not going to happen again... that was a once in a blue moon kinda thing. I will have the Grom though and will take it over to the Gap for a day. Maybe another costume is in order :grin2:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
..ever. -.-

You've got lots of good guys/gals in the MV family in Nashville!! Come on out to the meet too!

·
Registered
653 Posts
see that again

I want to see Kyle endo across Randaddy's kentucky blue grass again but that won't happen either >:) https://photos.app.goo.gl/tLLyjuzetrj5xhsP7

He was, as always, a perfect gentleman about it. Check out this little bromance. When is the Castle coming back over with his smokin' hot wife Mel? https://photos.app.goo.gl/HdJifBUJmN75gRFt9

What ...'licious was that? iv ? must have been because Lee was still with us. RIP LEE!

·
Registered
653 Posts
clearly I have no idea how to work the forum....wtf? why doesn't it just show the pic? I have to upload it? you can click if ya want...hell look at the whole album for all I care, I'll post the link. It was 2011 oh to be that young again!!!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5BbXsor6Jktqwd7J7

·
Super Moderator
21,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
So it begins....

Tires are on order for the three bikes that need them....

1.jpg

·
Registered
604 Posts
I need tires.......... I think I'm going to ride down from Harrisburg, PA and then go to Wheeler's and have him put a new rear tire on while I'm down there.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I need tires.......... I think I'm going to ride down from Harrisburg, PA and then go to Wheeler's and have him put a new rear tire on while I'm down there.
I was wondering if there was any interest in me bringing my tire changer and balancer with me....

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have interest.... but where do we get the actual tires from...........
I was going to call Wheelers and talk with them as see If I can have a tire shipped to them if they don't have one in stock.
They are all set up to do the work and can bang it out quickly.

·
Super Moderator
21,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #279
@Allworld @Draginknee: Rob, Curtis has the same tire changer as mine...except his is portable.

If you want to order the tire you need and ship it to me before I leave for The Gap, then I will transport said tire with me.

That being said, I do support Wheelers...they do good work. They just might not have the tire you need when you need it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have interest.... but where do we get the actual tires from...........
I was going to call Wheelers and talk with them as see If I can have a tire shipped to them if they don't have one in stock.
They are all set up to do the work and can bang it out quickly.
Rob,
Buy your tires online and send them to someone who is driving down. I can certainly bring them if you like, I’m not getting down there until late Wednesday. Send me a message and I’ll send my address to you.

RB

261 - 280 of 561 Posts