MV Agusta Forum banner

What Gapalicious date range works best for you?

• Total voters
221 - 240 of 561 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Works at Cycle Specialties in Fayetteville, south of Atlanta... His boss is kind of like Ian. :eek:
Maybe you can intervene on his behalf....or, rather, our behalf!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Indeterminate Local

Curtis
Randy
Tater?

Confirming,

Cherie and Mike's Cabin up the way:

Curtis
Randy
Mark J and his better half

Randy and I will be there early on the 28th for anyone coming in early that wants to join us for some riding and sight seeing :smile2:

·
Super Moderator
21,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
Here's where we stand as of now....

The Crow's Nest

Chuck
Cindy
Chris J.
Al (not -)
June
Foggy
Ian
Lauren
Felix
Arthur

Cabins

Ben (Sprokit Central)
Kevin
Kelly
Giuseppe
Niel
George
Charlotte
Rob
Mrs. Rob (Catherine)
Ed
Mark J
David
RB
Al-
Rob...If he can get time off!

Cherie and Mike's Cabin up the way:

Curtis
Randy
Mark J and his better half

Randy and Curtis will be there early on the 28th for anyone coming in early that wants to join us for some riding and sightseeing

Please let me know where I am wrong and who else is attending. Plenty of time to get in on the fun!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I'm in booked my cabin!!!

·
Super Moderator
21,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #225

·
Registered
1,546 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
I never got a call from the cabin, looks like I'll have to go oldschool and pick up the phone.

Do EEEEEET!!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Looking forward to pipes and coffee in the morning, aka the early risers are down at river drinking coffee ready to ride

·
Super Moderator
21,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
Disaster Averted!

Last evening I got a call from the Lovely People running the Tellico Cabin Rentals....

Seems a group of college fraternity brothers had a bash at The Crow's Nest and broke the place to the point that TCR was going to cancell the reservation for October until repairs could be made!

During that disappointing phone call, I told Sarah I would have to get back to her after checking into what our needs would be and how to move forward. She hung up and I was a bit concerned.

She called back five minutes later with recommendations for other cabins that might suit our needs...until Cindy mentioned that we get together there for our meals and gatherings. Sarah said she'd get back to me....

Sarah called back five minutes later. She had been on the phone with the contractor doing the repairs...I guess those beautiful decks took a big hit...and assured me that our reservation stands and the Crow's Nest will be able to withstand our shenanigans.

All is well.

We will be chatting up food possibilities again as the team feeding us for the last tow years will do it again.

Cindy will be handling that and we are looking for feedback...too much steak last year (if there is such a thing).

Keep those reservations coming...and there is still room in The Nest.

221 - 240 of 561 Posts