MV Agusta Forum banner

161 - 180 of 823 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
We 4 (The wife, soon to be dragster rr owner, grumpy bear, and I) are booked and ready for the trip. We are all in a cabin just up Rafter Rd past the Riverfront Lodge for those of you who stayed in there last year. We will be there on the 15th, so if anyone happens to want to come up a little early and hang out before the meat gets there, just let me know.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
@alvin: It would be very good to have you attend!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Just to let you all know my flights are booked(got them cheaper) so I'm definitely on the list, so look out all>:) Foggy's coming.....
Hi Andrew, could you let me know your travel plan please so I can (possibly) adjust mine accordingly?
Also do you guys have any recommended airport you can recommend to get to from overseas?

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
Hi Andrew, could you let me know your travel plan please so I can (possibly) adjust mine accordingly?
Also do you guys have any recommended airport you can recommend to get to from overseas?

Atlanta has a lot of international flights...I'd be happy to pick you up if you fly in there.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I'm happy to host someone (or 2 Sprockit members sharing my fold out futon) if anyone wants to come through NYC.

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
:f4::brutale:

I'll keep an eye on this thread...
I have a new home north of Atlanta and the guest room wouldn't be so musty as the last one I put you in. C'mon over !!! :yo:

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
Hi Ed, I'd gladly take your room for the time then, don't have my flight booked but I'll be there "in time" :)
I would be happy to collect you from the airport. Tellico Plains is just a couple of hours north. I was planning to drive up the first morning of the selected dates. Fly in the day before and out the day after. I have 2 guest rooms.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Knoxville, the airport I flew into, is only an hour from our nest. I can also host people flying into Metro NY.

161 - 180 of 823 Posts