MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Just letting everyone know that the MVAgusta.net gallery is now more powerful than ever. I finally took all of the tagging work that everyone participated in (THANKS!!! :drummer:) and turned them into real tags for the gallery. We added about 7500 accurate tags to the database :)

http://gallery.mvagusta.net/ will show the popular tag pool (most used tags). The tagging system was a success and clicking on one of the tags (for example, tamburini one: http://gallery.mvagusta.net/tags/f41000tamburini/ ) will net you most if not all of the tamburini photos in the gallery. It creates a POWERFUL tool for those seeking photos of a particular model, event, or any other topic you can think of (maybe wheelies if that is ever used..)

Enjoy! :brutale::f4:

·
Registered
774 Posts
That's a great update to this site.

Tx Alvin !

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Awesome man! thanks for putting this together. Now is there any way to start putting in more refind tags? Such as Moto corse, Arrow, zard, etc... Could we help with this?

Say if a person wants to find a particular add on part, and there are pictures of it in the gallery could we add these tags in ourself?

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rest is up to the owners to tag his/her parts. I may consider doing something for more general things or parts but it is a large undertaking to come up with a list of parts, help in that area would be appreciated

·
Registered
351 Posts
Please be careful in "tagging". Someone tagged my bike as a 1000 AGO.

My bike is a 02' F4S, 750. I put the yellow AGO #1 on the side of my race bike....well, because I thought it looked cool. Nothing more.

I've removed the tags , fearing I'd look like a poser. :)

Cheers

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha... yes, not all tags are 100% but most should be. I guess multiple people tagged it ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts