MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I read the directions clearly on how to use the gallery. I went to MV CP and then manage album, and submitted a zip file full of photos.

The page told me that my submission is pending.

So I waited a few days. Still nothing, so I tried uploading a single file. Didn't work, no gallery for my username was created.

Am I missing something?

I've got lots of MV photos I'd like to post, including some of current members.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
When I have trouble, admin magically sorts it out for me! :stickpoke :stickpoke

:)

Though I've had trouble updating already existing pics, in that it'll delete others, etc. If there is such a FAQ, that'll be useful!

-colin

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ugh. Oh well. I'm sure he's working on it.

I didn't add a photo gallery to this board I was running just because I knew there were problems with it. It was a different software though. I just ran a separate photo gallery.

Anyway... These things happen.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, I think it worked this time.

I think it wants you to upload at least 1 picture normally before uploading a zipfile full of them, so it can make the "title" picture or something like that.

Anyway, I have a gallery now. Cool.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Hello hello,

To clear up a few myths about the gallery albums. I actually approve them all. I do not really approve of any that are empty, and usually give a grace period of a few days to allow one to show up.

I would think the zipfile full of them would have worked on the first try, let me know if you continue to have problems with a zip of files. Being pending or not, it should not change the zipfile feature.

I just approved yours, acruhl ;) - Nice pics!

·
Registered
37 Posts
How can I move images from one album to another album without deleting and uploading again???
And how can I upload images to sub album that is in my gallery??? :stickpoke

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
1) you can't, i should implement a feature one day and expand it. Just thought i'd leave it simple for now

2) Click on the sub-album in your gallery control panel and then you will be in your subalbum to upload photos.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Uploaded new fotos to sub-album and that's okay. I didn't know that I can upload pics straight to sub album and thats why I asked how to move them.
Thx for advise. :yo:
-AVe-

admin said:
1) you can't, i should implement a feature one day and expand it. Just thought i'd leave it simple for now

2) Click on the sub-album in your gallery control panel and then you will be in your subalbum to upload photos.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts