MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
EXCELLENT!! Imagine an MV F3 950RR or dare I say RC? A MV F3RC in WSBK. Maybe replace the cylinder sleeves with Nickel Cadium coating to 1050cc. One can dream. PT SALES totally agree eastern markets will love the 350cc and the smaller displacements also. Don't forget China they will LOVE all MVs being China is biggest market for exotic vehicles in the world . Cant build Aston Martin dealerships fast enough. Is Ducati In China yet? If Not MV Agusta could grow in leaps and bounds.

I was having doubts but Jeff Bridges seems to have great business plan for MV LOLOL.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Ducati is in China (expected that) but China will most likely prefer MV Agusta as its more exclusive. Mv is the Lamborghini of Motorcycles.
MV would be smart to keep the High end F4RR even the F4RC in production for the Chinese. Also China and India do not have the Environmental regulations that are in Europe and USA.

·
Registered
39 Posts
This actually seems like a solid path forward... Ive been waiting to see them come up with a game plan that isn't a disjointed money laundering scheme.

·
Super Moderator
21,422 Posts
The major thing missing in this "plan" is dealership and customer support.

We need a reliable parts and accessories stream.

·
Registered
416 Posts
All I want is a competent, honest dealer in Houston, TX USA.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'd like a dealer (or authorized service) within 300 miles.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
My MV dealer is 175 miles away. I took my bike to them for the 600 mile service and to resolve a stalling issue. They changed the oil, updated the ECU map, and said the stalling was fixed. It wasn't. Took it to my highly competent independent Italian moto shop nearby, and they fixed the stalling issue by balancing throttle bodies. Sure, I get needing a dealer for warranty repairs, but I've never felt having a dealer close by was a panacea. Or necessary.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts