MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm out last night with a buddy who owns a Duc Monster Dark. After our ride, we're at a bar, watching baseball, getting something to eat. Have the hemlets on the table and we're sitting near the bar.

Sitting near us is an attractive, tall brunette...alone. So eventually, she leans back and says, "hey, what kind of bikes do you have?" I'm sitting closer and teller that I own an MV...She looks at me with a blank stare. Great, but I'm used to it by now. My buddy tells her Duc Monster. At that she goes nuts, "I LOOOOOOOVE Ducattis." Me: Greeeeeaaaaaat. Long story short, we talk, she comes outside when we're leaving and looks at the bikes.....

Punchline to the story is this: She not only liked the MV better, but I was the one that walked away with her number. HAHAHA I'll see if I can get some pics of her on the bike...no not naked you dirty cavemen.

:hitit:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Poor Monster...... I will say that all my girlfriends always choose the Monster to ride on the back of, but thats probably because St. Pete is full of punk rocker chicks... and the Monster is more punk rock than anything else...

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dova80 said:
lol thats great! how did your buddy feel?
Not sure. We rode to the bar together....but rode home seperately since she and I had a few more things to "discuss."

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
burgesscb said:
I'll see if I can get some pics of her on the bike...no not naked you dirty cavemen.

:hitit:
Forget the bike, just post pics of her......... preferably NAKED :naughty: :D

J/K Nice story :smoking:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Many woman look at me when I am on my F4R. Once I take my helmet of, they look away...

:)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
The helmet. Yea woman love the helmet :lickout:

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Peet said:
Many woman look at me when I am on my F4R. Once I take my helmet of, they look away...
:)
That's cuz women are attracted to bright, shinny objects. You must have an Iridium visor. :toothless

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
so you guys did not do it,...you didn't go for a ride?

What did you think I was referring to???? So you think it is lame to take a chick out for a ride on a bike???? Now, that IS lame....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts