MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Woke up and drove to Port Botany, Sydney Australia.

Saw a fork lift come towards me & then another:

Loaded my truck & drove home:

Arrived home unwrapped my packages :)

A quick Look from above...all good:

Unloaded truck:

Introduced them to their siblings & new home:

And one final one JUST for Randy......I finally got that hair cut :)

Yep a fun day :) Wish there was more like them.

Now am just hanging out waiting for Russ & Dino to arrive from Melbourne tomorrow then the festivities can commence in ernest :yo:

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
That's going straight to the Pool room.

Very cool Rob.. ( the bikes, not the hair cut :))..

You're beginning to mass a nice little MV collection ... Good on you mate..

That pool room is almost full to the brim with Italian exotica and you'll be needing an extension soon..

Enjoy them Rob.

·
2,156 Posts
Woke up and drove to Port Botany, Sydney Australia.

Saw a fork lift come towards me & then another:

Loaded my truck & drove home:

Arrived home unwrapped my packages :)

A quick Look from above...all good:

Unloaded truck:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/rob77r/20150210_162331_zpsf44d03eb.jpg

Introduced them to their siblings & new home:

And one final one JUST for Randy......I finally got that hair cut :)

Yep a fun day :) Wish there was more like them.

Now am just hanging out waiting for Russ & Dino to arrive from Melbourne tomorrow then the festivities can commence in ernest :yo:
Well well if it isn't Rob Pacino :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: .....are you talkin to me ???? the power of the scissors :wtf::wtf::wtf:eek:h and yes, :drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer: re the new arrivals...............now the new Movie: MV Driver? Taxi Agusta? Godgusta? Agustaserpico? :jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
Well well if it isn't Rob Pacino :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: .....are you talkin to me ???? the power of the scissors :wtf::wtf::wtf:eek:h and yes, :drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer: re the new arrivals...............now the new Movie: MV Driver? Taxi Agusta? Godgusta? Agustaserpico? :jsm::jsm::jsm:
Rob's trying to look more like Giovanni Castiglioni, so he can get into the factory canteen for a free lunch.

·
Registered
7,831 Posts
Great collection Rob. You are a true ambassador to the brand.

PS can't wait to hear what Randy has to say about the hair cut.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
For some reason he makes me think of Iron-Man...

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
wow robbbie u look like a completley different person.
u look ten years younger

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
just beautiful bikes robbie, complimente. Im very happy for u.

·
Super Moderator
22,850 Posts
Good on ya Rob!

(Now get a REAL hair cut.....:jsm::smoking:)

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Awesome Rob! This are two beautiful machines.
So every Year at least another MV.
If You continue like that You will have soon more bikes than the Museo GLA.
Sure we do want some riding impressions.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

You're a good looking man Rob Rossi......:)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Very nice Rob ,great additions . I know what it's like going to the depot to pick up a bike, very exciting . Congrats ,and love the hair cut .taken off ten years at least.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great Collection,when are you out and taking holidays,LOL

VERY NICE
Thanks, mate, that's the result of the last holiday in October last year to Spain & Italy. :laughing:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Very cool Rob.. ( the bikes, not the hair cut :))..

You're beginning to mass a nice little MV collection ... Good on you mate..

That pool room is almost full to the brim with Italian exotica and you'll be needing an extension soon..

Enjoy them Rob.

Rob's trying to look more like Giovanni Castiglioni, so he can get into the factory canteen for a free lunch.

Hey Johnny long time no see, I don't get here as much as previous with fettling and riding the beauties little time is left over ;)

You comments are very insightful, the builders are coming second half of the year for some major works and to, amongst other things, increase my garage space.

Also, my wife thinks Giovanni Castiglioni is one of the hottest men on the planet, so ' trying to more looking like' him will certainly do me no harm whatsoever! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For some reason he makes me think of Iron-Man...
Kind of confused here - Al Pacino, Robert De Niro & Robert Downey Jnr :confused:

It is funny I that can walk past people on the street who know pretty well and they don't recognise me, I reckon I should have gone in the bank robbing business just getting the cut :)

I think Erik might be onto something as I have that comment - 4-5 times in real life, not sure if it is good or bad :jsm:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

You're a good looking man Rob Rossi......:)
Thank you Andrew, I do love the marque to the point of being fanatical & I know my laser focused drive has lead to criticism in the past, especially my view that without MV Agusta I'd probably only have a cursory interest in motorcycles and most likely not even bother riding but, you are who you are, happily in my case. :)

Randy, I am happy you approve as absolutely NO ONE has made the point of me getting a hair cut as often or as long as you had - you won. :laughing:

Now I guess my next phase is to :

Good on ya Rob!

(Now get a REAL hair cut.....:jsm::smoking:)
And Join the Randy & Chucky club :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: which is one i am trying to avoid - damn that vanity! :eek:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow robbbie u look like a completley different person.
u look ten years younger
just beautiful bikes robbie, complimente. Im very happy for u.
Thank you Robbie my man :)

And ti ringrazi per i complimenti :)

Dude you should have come up with Dino & Russ - they'll be here in a few hours I am hanging out for their arrival. I keep telling you have an open invitation to our house :)

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awesome Rob! This are two beautiful machines.
So every Year at least another MV.
If You continue like that You will have soon more bikes than the Museo GLA.
Sure we do want some riding impressions.
Finally someone that avoided the red herring of the hair cut :laughing:

Yes Ralf, that is exactly the dream that I am chasing but I am very specific about what models I want and why, I am not going to buy any MV for the sake of buying an MV.

I have already registered and ridden both!

The CS is light & very nimble and surprisingly quick for it small engine, the chassis is very nice and inspires good confidence, of course I did ride over aggressively but did put it through some spirited paces on my secret 'test track" near my home.

The Raid is very heavy with a good strong engine, it is a bike that will sit happily on a highway at a constant speed, the brakes are not as efficient as the CS probably due to the extra weight being carried but it still feels capable in the road holding department.

I look forward to getting more riding time & getting to know them better like I know my know (intimately) my other MVs. :)

1 - 20 of 111 Posts