MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone experience full on bog with wide open throttle (WOT). Engine just sits there, no nothing. Crack it back 1/4 and it picks up. I know my bike's running rich, but PLEASE don't tell me its running rich enough to bog on WOT? Have had similar problems with "bad gas" on other bikes, but those were isolated incidents. Any ideas, input or advice?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Have you checked your spark plugs? :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
I do get hesitation, and mines new.
But I'm still running in on the Manuf runnin schedule, might have to wait for a better evaluation.

Jonathan

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
DucatiGuy said:
Anyone experience full on bog with wide open throttle (WOT). Engine just sits there, no nothing. Crack it back 1/4 and it picks up. I know my bike's running rich, but PLEASE don't tell me its running rich enough to bog on WOT? Have had similar problems with "bad gas" on other bikes, but those were isolated incidents. Any ideas, input or advice?
Its probably the throttle pot wrongly adjusted and its opening too far and falling off the end, they normally output between about 150 millivolts at a closed throttle and 5.0 volts fully open, I'll bet yours has been fiddled with to richen the mixture and at full throttle the voltage is dropping to zero.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts