·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Thanks for posting that.
It was interesting to see.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
There's also the Diamante, check out the gallery section.
If you want to include all colour options, there was a rarely-bought orange scheme.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
There's also the Diamante, check out the gallery section.
If you want to include all colour options, there was a rarely-bought orange scheme. :barfalot:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've updated all missing or erroneous

Added F4 750 SP1 Limited Edition and deleted from F4 1000cc.

Added Brutale 910R Hydrogen (2008)

Added F4 1000 Veltro Pista Edición Limitada (2006) ,there were two ,Veltro Strada y Veltro Pista.

Deleted F4 750 América (2005) from Limited Edition.

Deleted F4 1078 RR 312 Final Edition (2010) like Limited Edition , and past the normal production.

¿ AND BRUTALE 910 CORSE ? ....

someone told me that missing...but I can't find it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Missing the F4 750 SR, 300 built, they do exist (I have one)

·
Registered
185 Posts
The F4 Serie Oro was the first F4 ever build.
They were produced and delivered before the standard F4 was build.
I know, because i had ordered one of the first standard F4's.
In 1999, after 1,5 year waiting, cancelled it and went for a Duc 996!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
The F4 Serie Oro was the first F4 ever build.
They were produced and delivered before the standard F4 was build.
I know, because i had ordered one of the first standard F4's.
In 1999, after 1,5 year waiting, cancelled it and went for a Duc 996!
Thanks .
Yes,it's not the first in the clasificatión,because is Limited Editión,but you can see in date.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
879 Posts
Production vs Limited vs Kit vs ?

Spainer,

Good collection of info. I always wondered how a full production bike was defined (within the MV world). Then we'd have to break down limited, kits, one-offs, and weird things like the Bat-Mo Bike. I recall a thread where site members were trying to list every MV made. Got quite lengthy. And never mind the number of limited productions. Based on our knowledgeable forum members, it turns out "production of 300" doesn't necessarily mean only 300 were made. And...how about that some of the MVs like the CC were not sequentially labeled or all made - crazy.

I'm willing to bet that the Italians utilize this site to figure out what exactly they've assembled.

Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spainer,

Good collection of info. I always wondered how a full production bike was defined (within the MV world). Then we'd have to break down limited, kits, one-offs, and weird things like the Bat-Mo Bike. I recall a thread where site members were trying to list every MV made. Got quite lengthy. And never mind the number of limited productions. Based on our knowledgeable forum members, it turns out "production of 300" doesn't necessarily mean only 300 were made. And...how about that some of the MVs like the CC were not sequentially labeled or all made - crazy.

I'm willing to bet that the Italians utilize this site to figure out what exactly they've assembled.

Keep up the good work.
jaja thanks.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

·
Registered
441 Posts
A lot of the "Limited Editions" were assembled from the "parts bin" -- I have a totally original SR -- It was delivered from the factory with black PVD coated front fork stanchions, a 1999 "vintage" ORO carbon seat unit, and an SPR Carbon ignition key cover .. It was delivered with exhaust cans marked Arrow RG3 but seems a lot quieter than RG3 equipped 1000 cc's
I know the previous owners, but unfortunately the bike was repossesed from one of them, and all manuals and service books disappeared :-(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts