MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
The MV or Moto Corse Full Ti exhaust is the way to go if you have/want to spend that kind of money and maintain the standard organ pipe look or if it's purely a performance thing the Arrows or Zard exhaust twin pipes (there are others) as used on the MV race bikes will offer you some more horses at the expense of the rear end beauty...though that is subjective.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
This should help (four pipe systems)

Titanium Exhausts

Let me break down the best Titanium 4 pipe versions...

1. Moto Corse (Make the exhausts that MV Agusta uses)
a. Regular Exhaust- Looks just like the stock exhaust+ the Rg3)
Sound Clip: http://www.fototime.com/5AC2C4BB7F01FE9/conv.wmv
b. Slash Tips- Newer version, that is on the F4 C.c. Look amazing as well
Sound Clip: http://www.mvagusta.net/mediaview/229/mv-agusta-f4-1000-with-moto-corse-slash-cut-exhaust/

2. MV Agusta
a. Moto Corse version a sold by MV Agusta
NOTE: Differences between the Moto Corse a. and the MV Agusta a. are that the motocorse have their logo on them, an the MV versions have MV Agusta F1 Titanium engraved on the side
NOTE: The Ferracci is the MV Agusta Titanium exhaust with FBF Sticker :wtf:
Sound Clip: http://www.mvagusta.net/mediaview/61/mv-agusta-f4-1000-with-rg3-titanium-exhaust/

3. eMoto
a. Crafted by eMoto uk... equally amazing
Sound Clip: http://media.mvagusta.net/emoto_1000r_tiexhaust.avi
Sound Clip: http://www.mvagusta.net/mediaview/202/mv-agusta-f4-1000-senna-with-emoto-special-titanium-exhaust/

4. Sil Motor
a. Look like crap compared to the others (ok, I'll admit, they don't look bad)... Don't have the original shape, or the same perfect craftsmanship as the others

Hope this helped

Pic 1: Moto Corse a.
Pic 2: Moto Corse b. (Slash)
Pic 3: MV Agusta Titanium
Pic 4: eMoto
Pic 5: Sil Motor

Has this helped? :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,449 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
The MotoCorse slashtips are clearly the best, as found on the CC :hump:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Astounding research d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b
thanks for this. It looks like my order will be going in to emoto sooner than later!!
tont

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks buddy very informative......also the pics are very helpful.

I want to keep the 4 pipe look, I think thats a classic look. Now leaning towards MV Ti. :)

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
SpeedDmn said:
Thanks buddy very informative......also the pics are very helpful.

I want to keep the 4 pipe look, I think thats a classic look. Now leaning towards MV Ti. :)
Good, but, I think that the Moto Corse titanium (a.) is just as stunning, and perhaps cheaper. Plus, the red Moto Corse plate on the side matches your Red + Silver 312 :) :f4:

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
Good, but, I think that the Moto Corse titanium (a.) is just as stunning, and perhaps cheaper. Plus, the red Moto Corse plate on the side matches your Red + Silver 312 :) :f4:
I don't think the root word cheap should ever be used to describe an F4 exhaust system or slip-ons. :ahhh:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Tough choice..........waiting the FBF gang to get back to see if they have anything special or recommendations for it before I pull the trigger

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Chris?

I'm T:bawling:M...Ouch:nutkick:, And you pretend to be my friend :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Oops! Sorry, I was dreaming about the full titanium exhaust when my business partner Christopher called, and I glanced at the screen and saw www.chris515 etc., etc. etc.

CAG

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Not sure if there is a price difference but Moto Corse manufacture the Ti system for MV...they are identical just badged differently.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Ooops... Last time I saw them, the MC were cheaper, and I remembered wondering why (because I knew Moto Corse makes the MV one)(in fact, it's stated in my long Titanium exhaust summary)

·
Registered
42 Posts
From my limited research I like the Arrow full system in stainless. The ID at the header is supposed to be larger than stock. Ti is nice if weight is that important to you, I'm going with stainless since it won't chip or crack if water splashes on it when it's hot.

I heard there were two full race ti systems in the US and FBF picked up both of them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
attracted and repulsed...

somebody post some pictures of Zards,.....I want to look at them they are so grotesque yet beautiful...post some Zards, yeah...Zards.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts