MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting the lower spoiler for my Brutale and am trying to decide on what graphics/lettering to place on the piece. Since there is F4 on our engine, breakes, ect.. I thought about placing an F4 logo somewhere on the spoiler. I have seen a designation as F4 Brutale 910 S and also a B4 Brutale 910 S. Which is correct or more appropiate? I dont want to make a faux paux and get all the F4 1000 owners tizzed up. I could play it safe and just place the stylized MV logo with the Agusta lettering along the bottom edge. Any help out there?

Lorenzo

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you look at the price list posted on this forum, the Brutale is referenced as B4 as
opposed to F4. I agree, the Brutale is in essence a stripped down F4 and should carry the F4 designator (the engine certainly has F4 on it, albeit a 910cc version of it)

Lorenzo

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
If it had an F4 designator, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference in the cosmetic parts...hence, the reason the Brutale is listed as B4, for catalog reasons.

I dunno...maybe I'm just reading stuff wrong and can't see where the confusion is, :laughing:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
I agree with Nate, it's just a catolog designation, for parts-ordering purposes, not a model designation (B4, that is).

It is a naked F4, therefore an F4 Brutale.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts