MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Fuel Reserve Light Has Stopped Working, So I Have Ran Bone Dry 2x On The Highway Now, And Have Ended Up Pushing My 15k$ Machine For Several Hot Miles. Any Way To Fix This Without My Dealer?, As He Is 4 Hours Away.

·
Registered
77 Posts
You can check the fuses and the connection under the tank, or it may be just the bulb in the dash. The manual has a wire diagram in it. If it's still under warrantee, I'd ride to the dealer and make them repair it.

Another thought is that if you bought gas w/ TOO high a sulfer content, that can mess-up the fuel probe in the tank. I've read of gas stations having to repair many car fuel sensors after getting caught selling this bad fuel.

You can buy a small fuel cell for under the seat at:
http://www.f4oro.de/Parts/All_Other/all_other.html

I just road my MV across the U.S., Vegas is a bad place to have to push ANY bike... good luck.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks, i think i should get that little fuel tank, and yes, it totally sucks pushing a bike in vegas, its like 130 degrees here.the light still works when i turn the key, it just doesnt come on at all when im riding. id ride it to a dealer to, if there was one here...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts