MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many miles are you guys and gals getting to a tank for ordinary everyday driving. Or Kilometers ( I can do the conversion :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Normally around 300kms (sport mode) , but with much madness and thrill I get 350kms in touring mode...
When "Low fuel" appears, I know I can make minimum 50kms with no fear.
Cheers mate from Austria!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right now I have the old fuel level sensor error so I won't get a light.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I get 35 mpg.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
right now I have the old fuel level sensor error so I won't get a light.
Go as soon as possible to your official MV dealer and do all the recalls! It's really important. By the way you get maybe the fuel level sensor changed for free. I had to change it, too. Same probs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 via Tapatalk

·
Registered
930 Posts
How many miles are you guys and gals getting to a tank for ordinary everyday driving. Or Kilometers ( I can do the conversion :)
Really depending the roads and rithm I go. From 350 km up to 450 km. That being said, I can't really say : I never succeed to get the tank fully empty.. The more I added was about 18kms. Theorically, there would be still 4 liters in. It would then go up to 500 kms in the best conditions...

·
Registered
359 Posts
In Sport mode I can do 250km to fuel light and then additional 50km so I guess 300km is possible with my average riding. Most I put in tank was 19l.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
My fuel light comes on at around 150miles and can squeeze out another 50 before I have half a liter or so left. Those 200miles or 320km are mixed riding. Bit of town, bit twisties, bit of motorway (my daily commute in other words)

Reactions: Duc-Mike

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good info. I don't want to push the limits of the tank so 200 miles max and then fill the tank

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
George! Did you get a TV RC?? I haven't been on in a while so I have missed a few things here and there! You must have mended well over the past year and been very very kind to your better half! Tell Charlotte that Lauren and I said hello and hope she is well!

Ian

·
Registered
29 Posts
Usually fill up around 210 miles and stick between 18 and 19 litres in. Reserve light comes on between 145-160 miles

·
Registered
429 Posts
I've gone 250mi....its got nothing left. I fly everywhere 100mph I wouldn't push it past 250

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
George! Did you get a TV RC?? I haven't been on in a while so I have missed a few things here and there! You must have mended well over the past year and been very very kind to your better half! Tell Charlotte that Lauren and I said hello and hope she is well!

Ian
Yes bought a 2017 RC. I will tell her and thanks for the thoughts

·
Registered
305 Posts
350 - 400km per tank, some twisties some cruising.

·
Registered
616 Posts
My TV returns the same as a few other's here have noted, in imperial, about 45-60 mpg.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts