1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
49 Posts
If someone lends me a tank or bike for a few hours we can make a mould and make a set in Carbon fibre.
We are just about to do a set for our two race F3's. These will be available very soon on the UK Race Support website.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try,
Daniel Webb
3 Humber Trading Estate
Humber Road
London
London
NW2 6DW
United Kingdom
0203|9509559
Email:p[email protected]

He does them for the F4
Bingo - great, found them on ebay so have dropped him a line to see if they fit.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
If someone lends me a tank or bike for a few hours we can make a mould and make a set in Carbon fibre.
We are just about to do a set for our two race F3's. These will be available very soon on the UK Race Support website.
Interesting, whereabouts are you?

And what do you think the cost will be - approximately?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your fuel tank is plastic, easy and cheap to repair or even replace mate. I would worry a whole lot more about the engine and frame. That's just from my experience.
Agreed but I prefer to minimise the damage as much as possible on the smaller off's - although I have managed to crack one frame and destroy 2 rear wheels so far in some larger offs:banghead:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Agreed but I prefer to minimise the damage as much as possible on the smaller off's - although I have managed to crack one frame and destroy 2 rear wheels so far in some larger offs:banghead:
Have a look at your MV mate, the frame and engine is the first to go, even in the smallest crashes, you don't have to believe me. Both sides of your motor has the most delicate little oil channels that get's damaged very quickly. The frame is the first to hit the ground after that. :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have a look at your MV mate, the frame and engine is the first to go, even in the smallest crashes, you don't have to believe me. Both sides of your motor has the most delicate little oil channels that get's damaged very quickly. The frame is the first to hit the ground after that. :)
Oh sure I know what you mean - in track mode it'll covered with every productive crash protector out there - frame, engine, forks, swingarm, bar ends and folding levers.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bingo - great, found them on ebay so have dropped him a line to see if they fit.
He's confirmed they don't fit so hopefully Manx 675 Man can help

·
Registered
28 Posts
Manx675 - I have a Brutale tank which I intend to sell on ebay. However if you are near to me you are welcome to take a mould from it, I am in Sheffield South Yorkshire.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts