MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Is there anybody in Aus who would be prepaired to part with a couple of fuel pump mouting plate o-rings (2008 F4R312)?

Hoping to get by Friday so Melbourne would be best.. :)

Thanks!
J

·
Registered
14,740 Posts
Hi,
Is there anybody in Aus who would be prepared to part with a couple of fuel pump mounting plate o-rings (2008 F4R312)?

Hoping to get by Friday so Melbourne would be best.. :)

Thanks!
J
I'll give you some but they might not make it to you by Friday

have you epoxied up the notches next to the mounting studs that cut the O-rings?

:drummer:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I`m heading through melb thur morning to phillip island. Getting off ferry early at pt melb then heading via tullamarine. have several O-rings for brutale if they are the same I can bring a couple over if you want to meet me.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll give you some but they might not make it to you by Friday

have you epoxied up the notches next to the mounting studs that cut the O-rings?

:drummer:
Thanks for the offer Noel, I will try and find some locally.. I will certainly be epoxying the notches while I have it apart!

I`m heading through melb thur morning to phillip island. Getting off ferry early at pt melb then heading via tullamarine. have several O-rings for brutale if they are the same I can bring a couple over if you want to meet me.
Thanks cus. I will PM you tomorrow if I don't have any luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.