MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replaced one of the fuel lines on my F4 this past weekend. I replaced the one with the black connectors. I believe this is the fuel return line? It runs, I think, to the left side of the fuel rail.

Just realized last night that I used regular fuel line instead of the kind specifically for fuel injection. If it was the return line I replaced, does this matter? I believe the return line has very little pressure?

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Makes no difference which way round the fuel lines are connected. The fuel injectors are off the rail and the loop is maintained at pressure. Both hoses are under pressure.

You need to use injection hose. I have some...but you can get it in the States.

Gates injection hose 5/16

Did you use 3/8 ?

Joe

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Makes no difference which way round the fuel lines are connected. The fuel injectors are off the rail and the loop is maintained at pressure. Both hoses are under pressure.

You need to use injection hose. I have some...but you can get it in the States.

Gates injection hose 5/16

Did you use 3/8 ?

Joe

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks Joe. I believe I already sent you an email inquiry earlier today about the lines you sell.

Planned on replacing both when I get your product. Wondering if I can ride it for a week or so until I get the new lines or if it will burst/leak. Rode it a few miles yesterday without issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts