MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuel started dripping from my fuel tank breather pipe & was gradually getting worse,after cotacting the importer The Paul Feeney Group & a few discussicns with their technical staff it was determined that this can only happen, if one of the lines into the fuel pump located under the tank had a hole or split in it, as the first service was due, today we decided to investigate the tank as it has to be removed for the service, i removed the fuel pump and there it was a split right under the crimp, there was enough pipe to cut off the damage & i fitted better Quality hose clamps, also another point regarding the tank on the underside is a plastic Y connector the hoses that connect to this below the fuel pump are barely onto the connector and will fall away with very little persuasion, they do not have clamps on them, i have secured them with cable ties :rant:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
You think that the distributors should be considering a bike recall based on this finding, if I had a brutale I woud be checking this...

Well reported Topper

1 - 3 of 3 Posts