MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a number of pieces of custom metal Ferrari artwork by Thor Zollinger (Javelin Art) for sale.

The pieces are:

1. Ferrari Shield Color (Steel) 32" x 23" - $150.00
2. Ferrari Shield Black & White (Steel) 32" x 23" - $150.00
3. Ferrari Cavallino and Letters (Steel) 36" x 9" - $150.00
4. Ferrari F1 Steel & Canvas - $425.00
5. Ferrari F430 Steel & Canvas (custom painting) - $450.00
6. Ferrari Lit Sign (Plastic) - $125.00

PayPal accepted (I will pay the fees). Buyer pays S/H. CONUS shipping only. Contact me at [email protected].

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
What about the airplane wing desk? Veeeeery cool.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Very interested in the color Ferrari Steel Shield and the lit plastic sign. Can you get me a shipping quote to 93401? I dont think they shoudl be as bad to ship as the full size pictures.

Honestly, if you were closer I would take the entire lot.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@sikDMAX - The lit sign sold yesterday. The shields weigh about 15lbs. Just eyeballing the shipping on UPS ground would run about $20-$25. I would have to take it in to Tucson to a UPS Store for packaging/shipping so there would probably be another $20+ for that...just to set expectations. Let me know if you're interested in the color shield.

@Randarosa - thanks, I love the desk. Not for sale though. Well...let me rephrase that...everything is for sale but I doubt someone is going to want to pay what I would want to part with it.

@R1Andrew - Google Javelin Art. This stuff is made by a guy named Thor Zollinger and he will make anything you want.

·
Registered
7,772 Posts
Guys
I contacted the artist. He can do some of the same work for Agusta's if anyone would like.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
So, what about the desk??? Wouldjatakeatrade?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Only things left are the F430 Steel Artwork ($450.00) and the F1 Steel Artwork ($425.00)...everything else has sold.
Steel artwork is mentally like 200 grand for me, since I would first buy the art and then I'd have to buy the F430

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Steel artwork is mentally like 200 grand for me, since I would first buy the art and then I'd have to buy the F430
That's why I never took flying lessons......$5K to get the license......$150K to buy the plane.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts