MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have TWO reverse shift drums that i may sell, since it's been years that i don't have a dedicated track bike that i want to mimic on my street bikes.
One of them is ready to go but the other one is still on my F4 312R that has been sitting for years, but that i am starting to "resurrect" now.

Price of each is 420 euros with shipping included to anywhere in the world.

·
Administrator
19,525 Posts
This isn't eBay, put a price on them:wink2:
He did...320 Euros....but he's hoping for more than one person responding so he can have a bidding war.... Not sure how he will manage an auction on this forum. As you said, it isn't eBay.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He did...320 Euros....but he's hoping for more than one person responding so he can have a bidding war.... Not sure how he will manage an auction on this forum. As you said, it isn't eBay.
Exactly.
And it's not just that i am hoping for more that two interested buyers, it's that these are virtually impossible to find and i want to give people who are really interested in them to be able to buy them even if they don't see the ad at first.
Anyway i thought the interest was bigger and so far still no one has contacted me for these. I really don't mind, because i will keep them if they don't sell until friday. >:)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, so time for the supposed auction is over with no offers.

I'll let the ad stay here and the new price for each reverse shift drum is 420 euros with shipping included.

·
Registered
377 Posts
What is required to install these?

·
Administrator
19,525 Posts
What is required to install these?
Pull transmission out, replace drum, reinstall transmission. Do not have to remove engine from frame. Not a job for the inexperienced mechanic.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One as been sold some time ago, but there is one still available and out of the bike now.

·
Administrator
19,525 Posts
Scarce as hen's teeth.... Maybe even more scarce.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts