MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are two Baxley Sportbike Chocks - Black

They both are in like new condition and have no scratches. They weigh approx. 30 lbs each and are considered by many to be the best chocks available.

Asking $125 each + shipping.

Kind Regards,
Mike

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
They are the best...and that is a good price....but what is the shipping going to add? Where are they?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in West Palm Beach, FL. I ship via Fedex and I would think it'd be approx. $30 each. I've shipped 19" wheels and tires and was charged $30 per wheel. So ....... I'm thinking it would be in the same ball park given the weight.

Regards

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Hi Al,
I'm always late to a party.
I'd take one of these if you can't negotiate a deal for both.
Ya'll can PM me when you have talked it through.

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
Gonna cost a small fortune to get that chock to NZ, Dave.....

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Not if it's in a custom built crate holding the front of an F4CC upright it isn't. :naughty:
At least that's what I was thinking, I'm second in line behind Al.

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
Ahhhh...now THAT makes sense....if Al doesn't pull the trigger I can probably arrange a discount for one through our friends in Newnan that helped with the tire swap.....

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
Of course...you are ASSUMING that you will actually get the CC shipped to NZ.........:naughty:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Super Moderator
22,310 Posts
Lost in transit...found in a garage in Bonnie Doone....

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Of course...you are ASSUMING that you will actually get the CC shipped to NZ.........:naughty:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Not a big problem Ed.....I'm already helping Dave with that. I've been selling parts off of his CC for a couple of months now. When I'm done, we can just ship what's left in one of those little UPS boxes. I'll send him the title under separate cover......:shitfan:

·
Registered
7,772 Posts
Dave
You are the only person I know that can leave this nice of a bike. Half way around the world, then have such a great humor when we tease you about it.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Randy

How much for the gear shifter and foot brake lever:stickpoke
Randrew, I've already sold those parts, but I do have a slightly damaged carbon thingie that goes on the exhaust system. :jsm:

Make me an offer.....:naughty:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Ed
You are the only person I know that can leave this nice of a bike. Half way around the world, then have such a great humor when we tease you about it.

You mean Dave, not Ed, right?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts