Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello: SOLD !!!!!
I am selling my 2006 MV Agusta Brutale 910 R. Bike has been ridden by mature adults it's whole life. Never been down, tracked or abused. Definitely the finest Brutale 910 R around. It was former bike of upstanding forum member Chris B_ _ _ N from Tucson Arizona. I am only selling because focusing on cars as a weekend hobby and pressure from family to sell my dwindling collection of motorcycles (my son in law had a recent terrible motorcycle accident and now wife etc are on me to take up a safer hobby). I am also selling the most pristine 02 Ducati 998 with all carbon 998 R add ons, also a work or art. My Brutale has 12.3K original miles and here is a list of accessories that added to bike tally up to over $ 25 K. Carbon Instrument cowl, carbon air intakes, carbon key guard, carbon radiator guards, carbon chain guards, carbon rear hugger, carbon rear taillight cowling, carbon exhaust heel covers, carbon rear seat pillion cover, full Ferracci exhaust with MV Corse stainless silencers, Ferracci quick release gas cap,Sato rear sets, Moto Corse frame protectors,Matris steering dampener, Ohlins TTX rear shock with under 1k miles on it, Rizoma tail tidy, smoke tinted taillight with integrated turn signals, Shorai battery. Have a few high end parts also available for sale ( carbon rear peg covers, carbon inlet covers, and custom anodized red wave rotors).
I guarantee this bike does not have one scratch, no corrosion, no scuffs, marks, blemishes etc. Mechanically flawless and up to date on all scheduled maintainance. Literally looks as new as showroom 2014 bike. Turn key ride and have all paperwork, receipts, manuals, clear title and current registration. If your looking for the unbridled 910R you will never find a nicer example and perfect in all respects. $ SOLD. Please no trades or low ball offers, this sale is not financially motivated. Pics up by weekend, once I figure out how to post them on site. Thanks Charles

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brutale 910R, must see ! Southern California

Hello Brutale owners:
I am selling my 2006 MV Agusta Brutale 910 R, finest example around, has Ohlin TTX shock, tons of highest quality carbon bits, Corse/Feracchi exhaust, Matris steering dampener, list goes on and on. Former owner was Chris Bro_ _ _ in Tuscon AZ. Please check out my posting under "For sale section" on forum. Over $ 25 K into bike, flawless mechanically and cosmetically. My cell is 213 216-2285 if you have any questions. $ 7800 obo

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi members:
Had a pending sale but fell through. Must see, will not believe condition in person, I say humbly this is finest example of Brutale 910 R you will ever find. If you have any questions my cell # is 213 216-2285 Thanks

·
Banned
676 Posts
Hi members:
Had a pending sale but fell through. Must see, will not believe condition in person, I say humbly this is finest example of Brutale 910 R you will ever find. If you have any questions my cell # is 213 216-2285 Thanks
I'm just afraid to spend money... Looks like a great bike though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello Members:
Want to find new home so everyone is happy in my household. New Price $ 7200 firm and this is a steal with the components and pristine condition. Thanks

·
Banned
676 Posts
Hope you got the sale to go thru. Went to look at a 910 locally here in Tucson, just to see, and it's not what I'm looking for. I think it would be a nice city bike, but I want something I can ride from Tucson to LA or San Francisco or the Grand Canyon on.

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
Dana;
Brutales are great for distances......with a small screen like a Biondi, my F4 is still a work in progress.....

so now, if its me and a day pack its the Aprilia RSVR....packed heavy the R1150GS Gummi Kuhe

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Hope you got the sale to go thru. Went to look at a 910 locally here in Tucson, just to see, and it's not what I'm looking for. I think it would be a nice city bike, but I want something I can ride from Tucson to LA or San Francisco or the Grand Canyon on.

Called a Multistrada.:stickpoke

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.