MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would say a rare opportunity for this RG3. Like the title says it is new and never used or installed and in the original MV corse box. Has the Gold colored tips and will fit the 99-09 F4´s.

Was thinking about €750 + shipping. Will ship worldwide and I accept Paypal.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
An extra Picture for proof RG3 ;-)

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
:mouthwate
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I would say a rare opportunity for this RG3. Like the title says it is new and never used or installed and in the original MV corse box. Has the Gold colored tips and will fit the 99-09 F4´s.

Was thinking about €750 + shipping. Will ship worldwide and I accept Paypal.

I may have a customer for these. I'll forward this on to them.

:)

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the support. Very nice. Lots of attention for these, but not sold yet ;)

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to make clear: these RG3's don't have an E number. See picture; it says RG3.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Wow, 12xx views and no takers? Someone is going to kick themselves in the pants really hard once they decide to buy em and they are gone. From such a great seller too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Should be happy to buy these - but I feel very expensive to ship to Australia - can you get a price with UK post or similar?

thanks
dave

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Dave,

At this moment there is an interested forum member first. If he pays they are sold and if not I will let you know. Thanks!

·
Registered
136 Posts
good lord!! if only I had the extra cash right now. that is one nice exhaust setup

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So... What do I need to understand now? That there are selective criteria for bumping. In that case thx for doing it for me! Or... If I drop the price I am allowed to bump. Interesting...

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
If you changed the price Erik, it's not bumping. I know what you're doing, hope you're having fun at the expense of others. If you keep doing it, I will put a notice on your thread for people to cantact you by PM, and then close it.

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
There was a vbulletin plugin I used a long time ago that prevented bumping. It's here. There was also a script that would give all subsequent posts by the OP a null date/time value, so it wouldn't refresh the thread. If it's that important, maybe ask the forum gods to install either one. Hope this helps. And oh yeah, bump! :nerd:

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
If you changed the price Erik, it's not bumping. I know what you're doing, hope you're having fun at the expense of others. If you keep doing it, I will put a notice on your thread for people to cantact you by PM, and then close it.
Edit: I missunderstood. Thx for explaining Arthur!

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RG3 is sold to a forum member! Wish you lots of joy with it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts