MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi People..

I'm selling this very stylish DUCATI "GEAR" road bike back pack !

It was bought new and was never used!!

It still has the paper wrapping on the main buckle. The buckle is polished metal..

The photos do not do it justice, and the Ducati Red is not faded!!
Has mesh inner lining to back of back pack and the straps are fully adjustable for a perfect fit.

Has two zips on lower outer pockets. Curved top un-clips from polished metal buckle to reveal inside of ruck sack.

Has another mesh net pocket inside top of bag with zip.

There is a drawstring to top of bag to hold out the weather.

Inside has a nice pattern of the Ducati Valves and Cams on material!!

These Ducati "Gear" rucksacks are very rare.

For Sale £80.

Please PM me if you need any other info.

Cheers
John

SOLD to my brother in Florida. Cheers !

Attachments

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
John How big do you think the inside is as far as what it will all hold? i think this would be way more perfect than what Im using now.

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This won't hold a horses head !

John How big do you think the inside is as far as what it will all hold? i think this would be way more perfect than what Im using now.
Al.. It's difficult to say what capacity this rucksack will hold.. I've got used Ducati Tumi rucksack which I use from time to time, and I would say that this Ducati Gear bag is slightly bigger..

What are you currently using mate ?

Does it have the Ducati rattle fella

No mate, but the zipper mechanism has a slipper clutch action and the draw string uses a traction control system with 8 different settings..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Would you be willing to ship state side? If so how much do you think shipping would cost?

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would you be willing to ship state side? If so how much do you think shipping would cost?
Yep, no probs..

If you PM or email me your address, I'll get you some shipping quotes next week..

There wouldn't be any custom import duties, as I'll mark this up as a "gift" and put a low value on the customs declaration form..

This offer also goes for anyone else interested Guys..

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Damn...iwas about to buy this....guess i need to act faster lol..i just need it carry a pair of tennis shoes n lunch. You source another PM I want one as long as it will do those couple things

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You snooze you lose..

Damn...iwas about to buy this....guess i need to act faster lol..i just need it carry a pair of tennis shoes n lunch. You source another PM I want one as long as it will do those couple things
Al..

My Mrs bought this rucksack for me a couple of years ago, at one of the WSKB meetings in the UK..

I think the Ducati seller was Moto Legends Distribution Ltd..

Here is their contact details : http://www.gpr-motorcycle-exhausts.co.uk/editorial/4/Contact-Us.html

Have you tried these: http://uk.tumi.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4331401

1 - 17 of 17 Posts