MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pit bull one armed rear stand for sale. Retail is $149.00.

I have never personally used it. I bought an SPR and it came from the previous owner. I already had one don't need two of them. Please PM me for price. It is in excellent working order no rust etc.

When you PM me could you please give me your zipcode so I can calculate your shipping cost.

I ONLY SHIP TO THE USA :)

Thanks
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update. Here is the list of people that have first chance once I can get them shipping quotes. I did this by who sent me a PM first. Once I get twoeleven his shipping quote if he doesn't take the stand then FSL is next and so on. Thanks again for your interest.

1. twoeleven
2. FSL
3. giomanach
4. Delmar
5. netizen

Whoever does get the stand I will send each of you a PM letting you know that the stand is no longer available.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
419 Posts
i think the california lottery has better odds.. oh well.. i'm sure another will come up for sale soon enough
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rramseyr said:
Update. Here is the list of people that have first chance once I can get them shipping quotes. I did this by who sent me a PM first. Once I get twoeleven his shipping quote if he doesn't take the stand then FSL is next and so on. Thanks again for your interest.

1. twoeleven
2. FSL
3. giomanach
4. Delmar
5. netizen

Whoever does get the stand I will send each of you a PM letting you know that the stand is no longer available.
UPDATE
Okay I got twoeleven his shipping quote and I will let you know what he decides one way or the other.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
2,486 Posts
rramseyr said:
UPDATE
Okay I got twoeleven his shipping quote and I will let you know what he decides one way or the other.
Netizen is broke...He spent all of his money on Laguna Seca tickets, and a leather suit from GB...Take him off the list!!! :stir:

Griff
twoeleven
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
2,486 Posts
Allright...Unfortunately, I am out...The price of the stand is awesome, but the shipping to California (BIG box) puts it over our local dealers here...Sorry Rrams! NEXT!

Griff
twoeleven
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your interest. :)

twoeleven said:
Allright...Unfortunately, I am out...The price of the stand is awesome, but the shipping to California (BIG box) puts it over our local dealers here...Sorry Rrams! NEXT!

Griff
twoeleven
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UPDATE:

FSL has his offer will keep everyone up-to-date on what happens.

1. FSL
2. giomanach
3. Delmar
4. netizen

Thanks again for everyone's patience.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FSL is out...
giomanach is out because shipping out to LA is just to expensive Makes my offer more than retail :jsm:

Delmar you have your offer.

1. Delmar
2. netizen

rramseyr said:
UPDATE:

FSL has his offer will keep everyone up-to-date on what happens.

1. FSL
2. giomanach
3. Delmar
4. netizen

Thanks again for everyone's patience.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
UPDATE
Delmar still has his offer to consider and CAG has been added.

Thanks again for your patience.

1. Delmar
2. Netizen
3. CAG

rramseyr said:
FSL is out...
giomanach is out because shipping out to LA is just to expensive Makes my offer more than retail :jsm:

Delmar you have your offer.

1. Delmar
2. netizen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UPDATE:

Still not sold but Neitzen has his offer and I am awaiting his answer.

1. Netizen
2. CAG
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
rramseyr said:
UPDATE:

Still not sold but Neitzen has his offer and I am awaiting his answer.

1. Netizen
2. CAG


1. Netizen
2. CAG
3. moparstac
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
THIS IS THE LAST OFFERS GOING OUT OR ITS GOING ON EBAY!!!

1. CAG (You have your offer)
2. moparstac (you have your offer)


If both don't take it up on ebay it goes :stickpoke
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SOLD to CAG :)

Thanks everyone for your interest.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top